Parties, trials, and voices

"What! Why do I have to go?"
"Because it's the only way that we can be certain Sabrina will actually show up for her Dark Baptism"
"Fine"

I said and left to my room to get ready. I still can't believe that they are making me go to some stupid mortal party just because Sabrina is going. Sometimes I can't stand her, she is always complaining about our ways, like come on.
I've put on black jeans, a silver-black crop top, and silver heels. When I came down, I saw Sabrina in her mom's wedding dress. We left the mansion and went to the party.
When we got there, I saw 3 humans coming towards us and I assumed that they are Sabrina's friends.

"Hey Brina, you look beautiful." A boy said
"Is that your mom's wedding dress?" A girl with glasses asked.
"Yea, aunt Hilda found it."

"Hi, I am Susie" second girl comes up to me
"Hi, I'm Cali"
"Oh right, you don't know each other. OK, so... Cali, this is Roz, You met Susie and this is my boyfriend Harvey. Guys, this is my cousin Calisa" Sabrina introduced everyone.

I just raised an eyebrow when I heard she said boyfriend, but just ignored it and went to some dark corner so that no one can see me or try to talk to me. I was just sitting there and waiting for time to pass.

'You're enjoying yourself'

I turned full 360 but didn't see anyone, so that must be The voice. Ever since I signed the Book of the Beast, I kept on hearing this voice in my head.

'I think it's time for you to leave'

The voice said again. I looked at the clock and saw that it's 23:45. Shit! We're going to be late.

'You're welcome'

He is chatty today.

"Sabrina, we need to go, like, right now!"
"It's that family thing, right? Maybe I can give you a ride?" Harvey asked
"Sorry. They are really strict about this kind of thing. They don't want anyone besides our family to come." I said while I was dragging Sabrina out of the house.

We arrived at the site where Sabrina was supposed to sign the Book. I shut myself off, all I heard was Zelda saying something about being late, and then Blackwood started the ritual. The next thing I heard was screams and that's when I got back to reality. I saw Sabrina running towards our house. By the time I got there, every member of the  Spellman family was inside the house, and the coven began to part. The only one left was Blackwood. He was about to leave when he saw me.

"Talk with Sabrina. Get her to sign. If she does not, who knows what our Lord will do"

With that, he left. Of course, put it on me. I am so close to losing it. I just got into the house and went to my room. I think the entire Greendale heard what was going on. I had my earphones on max and I could still hear Zelda's yelling.

********

Zelda's yelling woke me up. I wasn't sure if they even stopped fighting. Apparently, they did, this was something else. Spellman family is going on trial 'cause Sabrina refused to sign. Great.

"So... We all have to go? They are suing all of us?"
"Well not you, you signed and it's not you who they blame."

That's a relief. Now I can have some time for myself. Don't get me wrong, I love the Spellmans, they raised me, but having to deal with Sabrina's shit every single day is a little bit much. I decided to spend the day in my room listening to music, very original I know.

I jumped on my bed, boy, was I tired. I wanted to sleep, but I guess someone had other plans. That voice in my head kept on talking about everything that was happening. Usually, I would ignore it, but I had enough. If this voice is going to torment me then I want to know what it wants.

"Alright, that's it. What do you want"

Nothing

"So now you're quiet. Great."

Still nothing

"Come on, you wanna talk, or should I just tell my aunts who will probably get rid of you"
'They won't be able to'
"So you do want to talk. And why won't they?"
'Don't trust you enough to tell you'
"Fine. Who are you?"
'Can't tell you that either'
"Is there something you can tell me?"
'I am here to help. I know everything that is going on around and I can help you with whatever you need.'
"So you know things. Like what?"
'Your cousin has a lawyer'
"Of course she does."

There was a silence, and I really didn't like what I was about to ask.

"One question: Were you always able to talk to me, or was that just because I signed?"
'I could have talked to you if I wanted to. But I waited, I thought it would be best if I start when you sign. That way you could make your own decisions, and I had a better chance of staying in your head'
"Makes sense. Alright, how about this. I am not going to tell anyone about you, but you have to stop talking to me when I am doing something important"
'You always do something important, when will we talk'
"Can you hear me when I call you"
'Yes'
"Than that is settled, and when you have something important to say, say it. What should I call you? I don't think hey voice are you there, will do a thing."
'Then don't call me by name.'
"Bu.."

I was cut off by a loud bang, probably from the front doors. I ran downstairs and everyone was back from the trial. They were satisfied, well, except for Sabrina.

So I missed a lot. Apparently, Sabrina was baptized in a Christian church one day before Edward put her name in the Book. She will come to the Academy, but also go to Baxter High. Great. Now I have to see her there as well.