"What you mean? And don't call me master, please. Call me by my name."

"Okay, Then Jimin. Thank that boy. He was the one who planned everything to save you." Jimin looked at the mute boy who Dehyun had pointed. He smiled and run to the said male and hugged him while thanking. But he furrowed when he didn't get any response by the boy. He looked at the boy's face only to see a blank face without any emotions. He stepped away from him mumbling a sorry as he slightly intimidated by the younger's gaze.

"Don't be sad Jimin. This is how he is." Seokjin said with a soft smile. Jimin nodded his head and gave a genuine smile after a long time in his life.

After that day, Jimin started his new life with those five boys.

Dehyun will come every day to check on them and if he had luck, he will bring more foods for them too. Jimin's life wasn't good in the beginning because he had a delicate body. Soon enough they all become one as a family.

They had no money. They had no house but the little broken van was enough them to call as their home. And their life was hard but, they were happy with each other.

But still, the mute boy's attitude didn't change. He just lived, ate and slept with them. That's all. But others knew well that behind his blank face there are lots of emotions for them. No matter what, they loved him as their little brother. He was the one who always protected them silently and they made sure that he was well protected too.

With the onset of the winter, the boys' life got worsened. It was really hard to keep them warm and Jimin got sick too. They tried their best to warm up the van with old blankets and clothes Dehyun gave but it wasn't a success. The hunger already eating them alive and the coldness didn't help them. Jimin's fever got worsened and they all got scared by his condition.

"I ah.. 'm sorry. I'm burd_"

"Stop right there Jimin. You are not a burden for us. And you will never be. Don't talk and just try to sleep hm?" Jin said softly and pulled the sick boy more to his chest.

Everyone just stared at them helplessly with the worried filled face. That was when Dehyun came to them.

"Hey, boys. Pack your things. You are going to live with me now on." the boys got out of the van and looked at the older confusedly.

"What you mean? We can't go with you like this. We know about you. We will be just a nuisance for you Dehyun. But thanks for your kindness" Namjoon said while bowing his head. Everyone there knew about Dehyun. The man was poor like them too. They don't want to take advantage of his kindness.

"Don't talk nonsense Namjoon. You will be anything but a burden to me. You all like my sons now. And I don't want to see my children like this so hurry up. Come with me. My house not a big one but it will be enough for a home to us." Dehyun said smiling warmly.

And after that, they all moved with Dehyun. As Dehyun said, the house wasn't big but after living inside of a van, they felt like it was a palace to them. They couldn't be more grateful than that.

We can't say their life went smoothly after that. Day by day, it became harder and harder. They were tired but they didn't give up as they fight with their life. But everyone has a turning point in their life and one day, they came to that turn. 

After a year living with Dehyun, he became a father figure for all the boys. Even though they never told it, they thought him as their real father.

And Dehyun was so happy to live with them. He was scared before he will have to die alone as his whole life was a lonely one. But with the boys, his house began to fill with happiness.

And there's the mute boy still continued his silent treatment but others never cared about it. They made sure whatever they do, the younger will come with them. Even though they never got any reaction or words from the mute boy, they always talked to him and loved him. After all, they are one family. They need to understand and respect each other.

One night, they all sat around the little wooden table till Dehyun come. After a long time, they managed to earn enough money to have some proper meal for everyone. So Dehyun went out to buy some food. They were happy as they waited for Dehyun but their all hope crashed into pieces when they saw he entered the house with bleeding wounds.

"Oh my god! What happened Dehyun? Are you okay? Oh god, come sit here. Tell us what happened?" Everyone ran to the man who had his head down in shame with tearful eyes. They brought him to the old sofa and made him sat down.

"I'm so sorry my boys." He began to cry as he couldn't talk due to the pain of his body and heart.

"Say us what happened, please. Don't cry. Everything will be okay. It's okay" Jin said while trying to clean Dehyun's wounds.

"Nothing is okay Jin nothing. I failed to protect your money. You all worked hard for that and I let those men..men.." He couldn't complete his words and broken into loud sobs. He felt so terrible for letting someone else to snatched their hard work.

And the boys could understand what had happened with the old man. They didn't care about the money they lost. They only cared about Dehyun. It was clear that Dehyun had fought with those men. For save their money. They sadly sat around the man who cried silently in guilty. So no one noticed their mute boy went out of the house or came in after an hour with something.

They all got startled by the younger who threw at them some noodles packets. There was more than ten of them and they were shocked to even utter a word. So without saying anything they just sat there with widened eyes and looked at the younger silently asking how the hell he managed to buy those things. And that's when they noticed younger's bloody knuckles and slightly swollen right cheek.

"The whole world almost filled with bad things. So why we try to survive in a good way?"

If it was possible, their eyes popped out from the eye socket and their jaws fell to the floor. They all just stared at the boy who still had a blank face with dull eyes. They couldn't even speak due to the shock after hearing their so-called little mute boy's voice.

"You_ you_ he_"

"YOU CAN TALK!!!" Everyone screamed at once at the top of their lungs.

The boy flinched visibly because of the loudness and got shocked when others run to him and pulled for a group hug. They haven't any words to describe the happiness they felt. After a moment, they broke the hug and Seokjin asked the question everyone wanted to know for since a long time.

"What is your name little one?" He asked smiling sweetly and the boy just stared at him for a minute before opening his mouth.

"Don't call me little one" he said emotionlessly with a stern voice.

"And I'm....... Jeon Jungkook."

After that night, everything and everyone began to change. They changed their pathway of life. Before they chose the avenue of good but now they will walk along the avenue of bad. The world saw them as some weak Angeles but now on, they will show their hidden black wings.
The beginning of their new way of life began on their own blood, sweat and tears. Life was filled with thrones but they will make sure roses will bloom. Their Black Rose will bloom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤