Yoongi got nothing as a reply from the younger. Not surprised though.

"At least can you tell me where are we going?" Yoongi tried again. He was following the younger in a forest and he didn't know where he going. Again, he only got silence as an answer. He sighed and just let the younger to lead the way.

After a few minutes, they came to a somewhat open place which was hidden from the outside. He awed at the beautiful place. The corner in the open area, there was a broken and dilapidated van. The mute boy motioned him to come inside. Inside of the van was empty. There weren't any sheets but just a cardboard layer to sit. And since that day, this van became their new home.

They did everything to survive. But made sure not to do anything bad. Still, the mute boy didn't show any emotion and just stay with the other two boys. Namjoon and Yoongi didn't do anything to make him speak either because that was no use.

Three months after, one of a bright Sunday the three boys just sat there outside of the van. They couldn't find any work to do so they couldn't eat anything either. It was almost two days and they starving to death.

"Ahhh...I'm hungryyyy....I'm going to die. What should we do?" Namjoon began to whine when he couldn't take it anymore.

"Shh..Namjoonah. We are hungry too..I'm sorry I couldn't find anything to eat. Just wait a little longer okay. We will do something about this." Yoongi said sadly. As the older one there, he felt useless because he couldn't do anything for his younger brothers. Yes. They became brothers. Why not? They have only each other. When Namjoon saw Yoongi's sad face he felt guilty.

"It's okay hyung. It's not your fault."

Suddenly, the mute boy got up from where he sat before and began to walk.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Like always, they didn't get any reaction from him.

The boy walked for thirty minutes and came to near a little river in the forest. He removed his worn-out clothes and tried to jump to the river. But before he could jump, he heard a few screams from the other side of the river. He didn't have to wait to see who was that because another boy run towards the river and jumped to it. More like he fell into the river.

The boy didn't saw there any river because he was too scared to focus. He was chased by another few men and his mind only thought about ran away from them.

"Somebody, PLEASE SAVE MEE!! I_ I CAN'T SWI_ AHHH.." The boy began to scream for his life. The mute boy hid there to see what's happening. He saw another ten or twelve men run to the river bank and they didn't do anything to save the boy. He slightly heard what they were saying.

"I think that loser can't even swim" one of the men said and laugh with others.

"Let him die. That fucker is too useless for this world anyway." Another man said and others agreed with him. The mute boy waited till the men disappear in the forest before jumping into the river. The truth is, the mute boy didn't know how to swim very well either but he knew the basic. If he doesn't know how to. He will learn it.

He swam towards the boy who now drowning in the river. With so much hard struggle he managed to bring the boy back to the river bank.

"(cough_cough) hey, (cough) thanks for_ for saving my life(huff). Hey!_"  The other boy yelled when he saw the mute boy jumped to the river again.

After a long time, he found himself following the boy who had now a few fish on his hands. The mute boy didn't know how he managed to catch some fish but it was not important now.

"Hey wait. Please don't ignore me. Can you help me? Hey, at least can you hear me?" The other boy shouted behind but continued to follow the younger.