𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

"And that's pretty much it..." he finished up the first question.

"Shit..." she cursed under her breath for not even listening to a word he said. She looked down at the paper and seen how he simply just finished the question within two minutes.

"How about we try that again..?" she nodded as her cheeks flashed the colour of bright red.

"And this time you will pay attention...?" she gulped nodding once more. Mr Kim ran her through the same question once more breaking it down one by one trying to make it as easy as possible. She slightly picked on the small things but still found it difficult.

Thirty minutes passed by and she was able to answer a few questions. Mr Kim was back on his chair, in that thirty minutes he had two cups of tea. Every now and then he would ask if she needs help or he would check her answers for her.

"Miss Guran, when's you're next test..?" she started to pack her things placing them back inside her bag as he picked up his note pad from his desk.

"In two days.." she quietly spoke as the male started to write down on his note pad. She observed how he softly licked his lips looking at his notes.

"I'm full tomorrow. How about the day after in the morning before you're test...? Is 8am okay..?" she nodded. Standing up  looking down at the male that was on his chair she bowed down.

"Don't bow to me Miss Guran. I don't feel comfortable when you do that. A handshake is way better..." he stood up from his chair. Raising his hand from his sides as he smiled waiting for her to do the same. She also raised her hand pressing it on his. He slowly tightened his fingers around her hand, having his eyes locked with hers.

"Make sure to complete the homework that I gave you. Have a great rest of you're day..." he let go of her hand sitting back on his chair. She quickly turned around exiting his office, she deeply sighed having her hand on her chest walking away from the office. This day wasn't going well with her at all, earlier on this morning, she received a call that her boyfriend spent a night in jail. She knew it was her mother but she couldn't say anything. She didn't have the nerve nor the confidence which she disliked about herself a lot. The lack of confidence that she wished to have really was an insecurity of her.

☁︎︎ꕥ🏡ꕥ☁︎︎

As soon as she came back home she threw herself on the living room sofa. Her mother wasn't at home so she could at least have some free time, that's until the door knocked.