"I mean you act differently nowadays. What happened?" Namjoon asked again.

"What you mean hyung? I can't understand" Namjoon sighed a bit.

"you always act cool when it comes to situations like before. You never dashed out like that. Do you have any problem that bothers you?" Namjoon gave a concerned look to the younger. He was worried about him.

"I have only one problem and it is that annoying Kim Fucking Taehyung." After a long time, this is the first time he blabbered out his thoughts without thinking. Namjoon had a slightly surprised look.

"But....what he has to do with your works Jungkook? There wasn't any Taehyung when we at the club." Namjoon asked. And that moment, Jk realized what he had blabbered out earlier. He facepalmed at his stupidity. What he should say? Say that his mind always filled with that Taehyung and he himself doesn't know what is the reason? So without answering he just looked away outside of the window. He didn't notice the smirk that namjoon had on his face.

After coming back to the mansion, as usual, Jk walked to the Dehyun room.

"Hey Joon. What happened to Jk? I saw him run to the old man's room." Jin asked when he saw Namjoon. He hugged the younger and gave a kiss on his lips. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin and put his head on Jin's shoulder. He mumbled a 'don't know' and whined like a child when Jin tried to move away. He was away from Jin on the whole day and doesn't want to be separate anymore.

"Ah is my baby tired? Oh come on Joon let's go to the room. I made your favourite today for dinner...." Jin said with a soft voice. A voice that only belongs to his Joon.

"Love You Babe" Namjoon gave a tired but lovely smile to his hubby.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook found himself on the chair near the old man's bed again. He was thankful when he didn't see Taehyung in the room. The name of Taehyung is enough him to feel irritation. But soon enough, he let out an annoyed sigh when his mind disarray step on in the room.

"Wow, you really like to see me that much huh?" Taehyung said sarcastically when he saw how Jungkook annoyingly looked at him. Jk didn't reply. Instead, he just rolled his eyes. Too tired to deal with the doctor. More than that, he knows he can't deal with Taehyung as he does with others. Because, Taehyung is not like others.

And on the other hand, Taehyung furrowed a little when he didn't get any usual barks from the mafia leader. It's not normal for him when he didn't get into a quarrel with Jk now. While checking up on the older he threw some glance at Jk who stared at the Oldman with blank eyes. Jk had eye bags and his face sickeningly pale.

'He looked tired'

Taehyung pretends like he noting down something on his notepad while secretly looking at the younger's eyes Without knowing he stared at Jk. Even though, Jk held blank eyes, he could tell there's more than just blank. His eyes were dull and soulless. Not a pair of eyes a young man should have. Yes, he knows that the younger is a Mafia leader. But his hyungs are also mafia bosses. They are not like Jk. Then why only him like this? It looks like Jk likes to keep things to himself. Even though, his outside look like a blank paper, in inside he was a whole ass book to read for a lifetime.

Taehyung drowned into younger's eyes more. If it was possible trying to look at his soul. He doesn't know why. But he did. The thing he always does when he with Jk. Unknowingly he always tried to search the truth behind those angry eyes. Not the lies what younger trying to show.

"Stop your creepy gaze" Taehyung pulled back to the real world harshly because of Jk.

Jk still didn't look up from the old man's pale face.