episode 27 - final proposal

Začít od začátku

Audience eagerly wait for his answer as the MC hands over the mic to taehyung.

"Well....yes!". Tae blushes and audience loses their calm.

"Aww...look at him...he is soo shy!".

"His ears are red already from blushing!".

"Who is that lucky girl!" .a girl shouts making audience giggle.

"What the hell is he doing!I m out of here!".irene is about to run but Wendy holds her hand very tight.

"Wendy ah please my heart is about to explode from beating!".

"Stay here my darling,listen to what he has to say...!". Wendy makes her forcefully stay there.

Irene closes her eyes and ears.

"As if it's going to stop you from listening " Wendy teases again.

"Let me start from the beginning...hmm...I am actually a kind of reserved type of guy.writng songs and singing is my hobby so I never thought I would make it a profession....and then I met someone...".

Irene closes her eyes more tight.kyungsoon puts up his collar.

"That person saw me when I was invisible...encouraging me on my every step.i fell in love with her long back but when I realized it was very late,I had already hurt her very much!I was under a bad influence".

"Huh?" Kyungsoon scratches his head.

"I want to make it up for her but she ignores me,I don't know what to do?".Tae says upset.

"Apologize to her!".

"Propose to her!"

"Gift her her favorite things!".

Audience were suggesting one by one.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?".Wendy shouts from the audience.

"WENDY!!".Irene elbow hits her.

"Bae....?".

Irene is stunned.

"Will you please come on stage!"

All eyes on irene.she wanted to escape but now she has no choice but to go on stage.all cheer for her.

She goes near taehyung.her eyes still on the floor.

"What's your punishment for this cute guy miss?".an audience asks.

"Please don't be harsh on him,he is really sorry for what he did.arent you taehyung sshi?".

"I am really sorry....".

Taehyung apologizes.irene slowly looks at him.he had tears in his eyes.it makes her eyes wet too.

"I know I have hurt you very much....I am really sorry about it.please forgive me!".

Irene starts crying. Audience scream "don't cry,don't cry!".

Taehyung goes on his knees.he holds her hand "tell me what should I do for you to forgive me.i will do anything!".

"Anything?". Tae is surprised by her reaction.

"Yes yes...I will do anything!".

"Then promise me....that you will never hurt me again!".Tae is so happy with her response that he stands up and hugs her.

"Never!!I promise!!!I love you baby joohyun...I love you soo much".

"I love you too taehyung ". They both forget they were in front of over 100 people and hug each other for good 2 minutes.

Audience don't want to disturb them so they keep quiet and cover their eyes.

Irene was the first one to break the hug when she realizes the situation and runs from there blushing.

Audience sing congratulations for both of them.

"Double congrats to you!"MC handshakes tae.

Tae starts going but stops.principal was standing in front of him with arms crossed.

"What was all that about Kim taehyung?".he asks seriously.

"Uhmmm...I am sorry sir...this was unplanned...but I had to apologize and confess to her!"

"OK ok ...I understand!".

"Sir....I was looking for ".

Irene stands like a statue when she finds her dad and tae together .she gulps her saliva.

"You know joohyun...sir is happy about us!".Tae say but Irene can't believe it.

"Really dad?".she asks him.

"Then wh....DAD?????". Tae exclaims.

He looks at irene and she nods her head.

"I...I am...so...so..sorry sir..I I I I didn't know...". Tae stammers in fear.

"Its ok taehyung.....only because its 'you' whom she has chosen...you both have my blessings.take good care of her!". He taps tae's shoulder and goes off.

Both are shocked to even say anything.

Wendy and suho join them.

"He truly is your fan v sshi...its not easy to get blessings from a parent so soon".suho exclaims.

"I agree suho sshi!" Wendy says.

Tae and irene were still in shock to even move.

"What just happened?I don't believe it!".irene says keeping a straight face.

"Me too!".Tae agrees to it.

"Just be happy that you have a happy ending for your love story!".Wendy says.

"Exactly!why don't you people go on a proper date right now!".suho adds.

Tae and irene look at each other.tae goes on his knees.he extends his hands.

"Will you be my BAE forever?".

Irene holds his hand.

"Yes!".

************

Hello peeps,finally this story is concluded.i still cant believe it took me over a year to complete this story.thank you for the readers for their patience.for all those who has supported me throughout thank you so much.love you all!!!

**********