Chapter 16

Aria's office above:)

Aria's POV
I had already informed Mr Johnson about my leave today. After coming back from interview, I changed into casuals and decided to watch Netflix whole day. I thought about searching and applying for another comapany since I don't know whether I would get the job at Parker Industries or not especially when Mr Nathan Parker is the boss. I searched for jobs and found one at Rossi Industries as head of finance department. Although the company wasn't as successful as Parker Industries it was at 9th position of best companies. I applied for it and continued watching Netflix. An hour later, I recieved an email from them stating that the interview would be day after tomorrow at 9:00am.

It was already 6:00 in the evening and Vi hasn't returned back from work yet. I was getting bored so decided to make spagetti and meatballs for dinner. Halfway through the process, I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello Is this Miss Aria Campbell speaking?"

"Yes she is. May I know whom I am speaking with?"

"Miss Campbell this is Mrs Collins from Parker Industries. I called you to inform you that you have been selected as personal assistant for Mr Parker and you start at tomorrow morning at 9. Would that be fine by you?"

I couldn't believe what I am hearing. I think I am dreaming right now. I pinched my arm to check whether I am dreaming or not. I flinched when I felt pain. I can finally work in Parker Industries now. It was dream since-

"Are you there Miss Campbell?"

"YES.... I mean yes I am. Sorry about earlier."

"Its alright Miss Campbell. Well, see you tomorrow at work and Congratulations for the job."

"Thank you."

Finally I got the job. I did the happy dance as my dreams are coming true. I cancelled my interview at Rossi Industries. Vi came from work an hour later and she was also happy about hearing my job. Although, I didn't told her that Mr Nathan Parker is my boss. I thought it wasn't important to mention that. We had our dinner and went to our rooms as we were both done for the day. I called dad to inform him about job and he and mom both congratulated me. After talking some more time we said our goodbyes since I need to wake up early tomorrow. I looked at clock to see 10pm. I changed into my PJ's and set an alarm of 7am since I don't want to be late on my first day.

I woke up when my alarm ringed and instantly smile stretched on my face thinking that today is my first day at job. I took a nice thirty minutes shower for fresh start of day. I decided to wear black pencil skirt with royal blue blouse and black blazer. I wore 3 inches black heels with it. I tied my hair in high ponytail. I kept my makeup casual with some mascara and my favourite light pink lip balm of my lips.  I looked at clock to see its 7:50. I went to kitchen and made toast and coffee for breakfast. After having it, I looked towards Vi's door to see its closed meaning she is still sleeping. I wrote a note stating I am off to work and kept it  on kichen top.

I made my way towards car. In about 20 minutes I was in front of the Giant building which is now my workplace. Just yesterday I was here for interview and now here I am as an assistant of CEO. I looked at my clock to see its 8:45. I made my way towards reception to greet Melissa.

"Good Morning Melissa." I chirped happily at her.

She looked up from computer and smiled,
"So I assume you got the job from the happy look on your face. So which one did you got and also Congratulations for it."

"Well, I got the job as Mr Parker's assistant and could you tell me where should I head to right now. I don't wanna be late."

"Of course girl. We can continue this conversation in lunch. You need to go to 70th floor where Sarah whom you have met I presume will direct you."