morning tickles // scomiche

mitch woke up by some ticklish air blowing on the back of his neck. it was scott's breath. scott, being the bigger spoon, dug his head in the crook of mitch's neck. mitch tried not to move so he wont wake scott up, but let out a few giggles when scott snuggled closer into him. scott woke up by the adorable sound.
"good morning babe" scott said. "morning. did you sleep well?" mitch replied, knowing damn well he did by the soft snores that escaped his mouth just a few minutes ago, taunting his neck. "yeah, what about you?" scott asked back. "your stupid breath woke me up!" mitch said in an angry but humorous tone. "im sorry, do you want me to stop breathing?" scott said, pretending to be hurt. "come here" scott said, snuggling into mitch's side, placing his hand on mitch's stomach. mitch squealed. "omg are you okay?" scott said, still with his hand on mitch's belly, trying to comfort him, but laughing a little from the adorable sound his boyfriend made. mitch started giggling. "ihihihit tihihickles" mitch somehow let out, squirming around. "oh does it?" scott said in a teasing tone. he wasn't even moving his fingers, only drumming them gently. "does that tickle too?" he started moving his hand up and down mitch's belly and ribs, turning mitch into a giggling mess, still trapped in scott's arms. "hahahahaha stohohop!" mitch yelled at him, still just giggling. scott slowed down a little, but still moving his fingers slightly, keeping mitch in constant giggles. "but baby, its so cute" scott said, making mitch blush. "i hahate you" mitch said. "excuse me what was that?" scott asked acting hurt. the little movement of his fingers now turned into a full out tickle, going from mitch's ribs to his sides and back. "HAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STOHOHOP!!!!" mitch yelled, trying to get out of scott's strong grasp. scott once again slowed down his fingers, letting mitch breath, still tickling lightly. he turned mitch around so he was facing him, so he could see his beautiful dimples. "you're so adorable." scott said. "shuhut up." mitch said, blushing again, refusing to look him in the eyes. scott noticed that and went on top of mitch, kissing him. mitch kissed back while the ticklish feeling was leaving his body. but then scott started lightly kissing his neck and chest, which sent him into giggles once again. "hehehehe scohohott stohohop!!" mitch said in a high pitched voice. scott kept kissing, and he was now lighly scratching mitch's inner thighs as well. scott loved hearing that laugh. mitch had the prettiest, cutest laugh that scott could never get enough of. "HAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOP" mitch was once again in hysterics. scott stopped, for real this time, letting mitch get rid of any leftover giggles. "you're so mean" mitch said, breathing heavily. "it's not my fault your giggles are adorable" scott said confidently. "will you fucking stop it already", mitch said. he blushed so hard, he had to cover his face with the blanket. they ended up laying in bed all day, watching movis, scott sneaking his hands to mitch's sides once in a while, hearing his beautiful giggles.