Disclaimer

I do not own anything!
Please read, this is a AU

This book kind of follows the timeline of ToA, so SPOILERS. There is no Solangelo, and Nico doesn't show up in most of the trials of Apollo books. But I suggest reading them, There will be spoilers in some of the major areas ToA.

This is a AU, So here are things I'm changing:

1. Nico didn't tell anyone but Jason(Grace)he was gay
2. The infirmary with Will didn't happen.(I'm sorry but it's kind of essential to the plot). Will kind of just ignores Nico so....
3. Sleep is different for Nico in this AU. I don't want to alter BoO too much, so, Nico has nightmares of tartarus often, except when he dream travels. But dream travel is one of his underworldy powers, so he doesn't do it as much.
4. Nico can read and speak many languages due to being around the world/dead so often. He isn't dyslexic, and he may not be super ADHD because I know next to nothing about it, so I cannot properly describe the symptoms
5. I am not the most well versed in the DC universe, so either forgive or correct me if I did something wrong.
6. Nico may be a little off character from the books(I'm just warning you in advance)
7. Batfam(Not canon) Ages:
Damien:13
Tim:16
Jason(Todd):18
Dick:21
Bruce:43
Alfred:Immortal(god of sass)

======

Thank you, Just so you know, A/Ns are going to be at the bottom of the chapter and in bold. I am open to constructive criticism of any kind, and please comment your thoughts. Just another disclaimer, you can ask for updates, I know it makes some authors less motivated but personally please ask if you want more. I'll let you know if I can't update or why. If you have Ideas for the story or who to include, just tell me.

-Bella29708