Hakagure: Damn, I lost.
Midnight: Woo, she will decline him.
Mina: I can't wait to see the one she likes!
Hakagure: Me too!
Sero: You're a bit too excited, aren't y'all?
Mina: You wouldn't understand. We live for this type of drama.
Aoyama: ✨Oui✨

Midoriya runs to the dorms, quirk activated. She makes it, quickly opening the doors and running to the stairs to make it to her room. Iida and Todoroki are in the common room already. Iida yells at her for running indoors, while Todoroki smiles softly at her. Midoriya can faintly hear Mina yelling out to her. Midoriya sighs in relief once she's inside her room. 'I should train today. I feel like i'm going to need it, but first homework.'

Mina: So responsible.
Sero: Something you should be too.
Kaminari: Pfft.
Kirishima: I wouldn't be laughing, you aren't any better.
Hakagure: I can feel the drama coming!
Ojiro: *Sighs.*

The door of Midoriya's room opens and Midoriya pokes her head out and looks to see if anyone is around. 'Phew, no one's around. I really don't want the girls to question me about who I like.' Midoriya quietly and quickly closes the door and heads to downstairs. She goes into the kitchen to grab an apple, as she turns to leave someone calls out her name. Midoriya turns and comes to face with Todoroki Shoto. 

Hakagure: Confession time~
Mina: I'm so excited.
Jirou: If it's Todoroki, it's going to be straight to the point.
Tsuyu: You're right, kero.

"Oh! Hi, Todoroki-kun. Do you need something?" "Can I talk to to you for a sec?" "Y-yeah." Todoroki walks up to her, he's less than a feet away. "I like you, I like everything about you; you're smile, you're laugh, you're eyes, everything...I know how much being a hero means to you and I don't want to get in the way of that... I just needed to tell you how I feel or else i'll go crazy."

Jirou: That was smooth.
Mina: Yeah, who knew he could actually be romantic.
Nejire: It was cute.
Tsuyu: Kero, it was.
Todoroki: How would I go crazy?

"T-thank you for telling me this, Todoroki-kun, but i'm sorry I don't feel the same way. I like you but not romantically, I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. I-I don't want to l-lose my best friend." Midoriya says this as she looks at Todoroki in the eyes. Todoroki gives her a small smile and pats her head. "Just because you don't feel the same way, doesn't mean I'll stop being by your side, you're my best friend too." Midoriya eyes go wide, she then gives him a hug. She gives him a quick peck on his cheek. "Thank you. I should go train now, i'll see you later." She smiles at him and head out, leaving a dumbfounded Todoroki behind.

Hakagure: Aww
Mina: That's so sad but heartwarming.
Jirou: Yeah. But I won, she did decline.
Kaminari: True.
Midnight: She will go with the childhood friend. It's always the childhood friend.
Tsuyu: Ribbit. It always is.
Kirishima: How?
Sero: There's lots of movies and shows that have this kind of a plot. Especially telenovelas.
Kaminari: How do you this?
Sero: My mom and grandma would watch them a lot at home.
Hakagure: We should totally watch some as a class, when we get back!
Mina: That's an amazing idea.
Uraraka: Yes!

It is now sundown and Midoriya is walking back to the dorms. She decided to walk through the small forest as a shortcut to the dorms. As she walks she is writing in her notebook. Suddenly someone grabs her forearm, she looks up to see Bakugo. He pushes her against a tree. "W-what are you doing." "Listen here Deku, you better have not go and be with half-and-half. You. Are. Mine." He grips her cheeks with a hand. "You got that? No one can take you away from me, because you belong to me. You will always be mine. Always."

Jirou: Possesive, much?
Mina: What an ass.
Iida: Language!
Tsuyu: I was right, the other guy is Bakugo.
Yaoyorozu: That is so wrong.
Kaminari: Not cool man.
Bakugo: That's not me, dunce face!
Todoroki: It could be, but I doubt you'll get a girlfriend with that attitude.
Tsuyu: I agree.
Bakugo: SHUT THE HELL UP!
Sero: I mean...they aren't wrong.

"S-stop, you're h-hurting me." Midoriya tries to break free of his grip. "I'm not done with you Deku." Bakugo leans towards her face. "No, stop." Midoriya tries to get away but Bakugo holds her tightly. "I said stop!" Midoriya slaps Bakugo across his face, the slap resonates around then. "I'm not an object! You can't just decide I'm yours! I'm a person and I should be treated like one!" Midoriya starts to walk away, but before she does, she talks again. "I don't know who you are anymore, you've stop being the caring and protective Kacchan once I was misdiagnosed as quirkless. I may forgive you for what you did in the past, but I will never forget." Midoriya turns on her quirk and runs back to the dorms. Instead of going through the front door she decides to go through her window, good thing her room is in the second floor.

Kaminari: Oof, man.
Sero: That's got to hurt.
Uraraka: He deserved it.
Mina: But Midori went off. Go girl!
Hakagure: I knew she had it in her.
Dabi: Shit, I lost.
Midnight: Damn, me too.
Shigaraki: Idiots.

Midoriya is leaving the elevator and is heading to the kitchen. 'I hope a glass of milk can help me sleep.' She thinks as she grabs a cups from the cupboard, and pours milk in it. She drinks it, as she looks out the window in the kitchen. The only light that shines the room is of the moon. She is so focused on her drink and looking at the moon, she didn't hear someone come up behind her. They lean over Midoriya and whisper into her ear. "Hey kitty." Midoriya jumps, making her almost drop her drink. She turns and sees a smirking Shinsou, she tries to glare. "Don't do that." He tilts his head. "Do what?" Midoriya looks to the side, a red tint on her cheeks. "C-call me t-that." He turns to get a mug for coffee. "The drink in your hand tells me otherwise." He leans on the counter, and takes a sip of his coffee. He uses his cup to cover his smirk, when she covers her blushing face with her hands.

Everyone turns to face Shinsou
Hakagure: Shinsou!
Tsuyu: Wow, kero.
Jirou: Didn't expect him to be the one, I was thinking it was Iida.
Uraraka: I was thinking it was Kirishima.
Nejire: Yay! I won.
Monoma: Didn't take you to give pet names.
Shinsou: Shut up, that's not me.
Mina: I thought it was hot.
Midnight: Me too~
Eraserhead: Stop. It.

He puts his coffee down and walks to her, he removes her hands from her face and places his hand on her cheek. "I know you said we should focus more on getting out provisional license, but I want to kiss you so bad right now." He brings her closer and kisses her forehead. "Get some sleep, okay?" He turns to grab his coffee and leave. Midoriya reaches out and grabs his arm and pull him down a bit for her to reach his face, her lips met his. Suddenly there is a camera flash. Shinsou and Midoriya break the kiss and turn to the source. It's Ashido holding her phone, grinning like an idiot.
-Screen goes black-

Mina: Ahaha, I would totally do that.
Hakagure: He's so respectful! I can't believe Midoriya was the one to make the first move.
Jirou: Yeah, their such an awkward and shy disaster.
Midoriya: 'I-, am I that bad?'
Uraraka: I loved it, it was so romantic.
Present Mic: YEEAAHHH, I won!
Eraserhead: We get it. Now, shut up.
Dahlia: Ready for the next one?
Kaminari: Yeah!

Multiverse Loading 23%.....................

Multiverse Loading 68%.....................

Multiverse Loading 84%.....................

Multiverse Found 100%: Idol

———————————————————
A/N: Heyy! Just wanted to say thank you for reading and commenting my fic, it means a lot, it makes me smile and laugh. I hope you it's the same for you. Have a wonderful day or night.