Abandoned

Multiverse Found 100%: Abandoned

Snipe: Abandoned?
Present Mic: Who dare to abandon the precious green bean.
Eraserhead: We don't even know if it's Midoriya.
Midnight: Every universe is about him. It has to be him.

"This is what you get for leading the heroes towards us." Shigaraki says as he uses his quirk on a low-level thug, all that's left is dust. "Alright let's go." Shigaraki looks over to Dabi and Toga who were leaning on the wall. "I wanted more blood." Toga pouts, Dabi sighs "Let's just go meet up with Kurogiri." The three start to exit the worn down building they were in, they walk for a few minutes but stop once they hear crying coming from an alley.

Toga: It's us!
Shigaraki: Don't tell me we're the ones who find the brat.
Midnight: The crying sounds like a baby and not a teenager.
Dahlia: That is because it is coming from a baby?
Everyone: ....What?!

Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga go in the alley and approach the crying. They look inside one of the trash bins, and there lies a crying baby with green hair. The baby is no older than 10 months old. "Wh-" Shigaraki starts but stops when he sees Toga instantly grab the baby without a second thought. The baby automatically stops crying once in Toga's arms. The baby looks up to Toga with his wide green eyes and smiles at her. "Let's keep him." Toga says with the most serious face and tone.

Bakugo: What the fuck?!
Midoriya: I'm...a baby *says in disbelief*
Midnight: Aww such a cute baby. You did an amazing job Inko-san.
Inko: O-oh thank you.
Todoroki: Why is he in a trash can?
Tsuyu: This is the first time i've seen Toga so serious about something.

Shigaraki and Dabi look at each other. "Toga, we can't just claim a baby." Toga glares at Dabi "Why not? Someone obviously abandoned him. No one saved him, until we did." Toga looks down to see the sleeping baby. Shigaraki scratches his neck "We're villains, remember?" "We're still humans." Toga says without looking away from the baby's sleeping form. "Even if we're villains we can give him a family, that's something I didn't get to experience until I joined the League." Toga says and looks at Shigaraki and Dabi.

Mr.Compress: Is that how you feel here, Toga?
*Everyone looks at Toga, Toga looks down and fiddles with the hem of her shirt.*
Toga: .....yes....
Twice: *Hugs Toga* That's adorable! No it isn't. Yes it is!
*Mr.Compress pats her head, Kurogiri nods his head, Dabi and Spinner smirk at her, Shigaraki gives a very small, small nod.*

"...Fine. As long as you keep doing your job for the League. You're in charge of it, got it?" Shigaraki says, this makes Toga smile. "Yes! Yes! Also it's a him not an it." "Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go." Shigaraki turns to leave, Dabi follows. Dabi whispers to him "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Shigaraki looks back to see Toga carrying the baby protectively. Shigaraki looks back at Dabi and shrugs. "Don't know, but who knows he may be a good asset when he's older." Dabi gives him a look, Shigaraki rolls his eyes.

Uraraka: Wow, she really became attached to Deku-kun.
Dabi: I thought he would have used his quirk to kill the kid.
Shigaraki: What the fuck.
Spinner: I doubt it, I'm pretty sure Toga would have killed him first.
Shigaraki: Fuck this.

The three plus a little one, go into an alley. Seconds later Kurogiri appears "You all took longer than expected. Did something happen?" Dabi sighs "More like someone." He moves out of the way and behind him is Toga holding a baby. Kurogiri then looks at Shigaraki "Why is there a child with you?" "Tch we'll explain later, let's go." Kurogiri just stares at him for a minute, he then opens a portal for them to enter.  They are now at the bar. "Your here! Your late!" Twice yells. "Ahh! A baby! So cute. How ugly!" Spinner stops sharpening his knives. "A what?" He asks, he looks up and sees a baby in Togas arms and his eyes widened. Mr.Compress puts his book down. "Why is there a baby here?" He asks. Shigaraki explains what happened and how they found the baby.