Kaminari: He looks done.
Sero: I'm still surprised they are keeping Midoriya rather than like leaving him at the hospital or something.
Mina: He's so cute!

"Are we really going to keep him?" Spinner asks and he looks at the sleeping baby in Togas lap. "Yes. Kurogiri can you get in contact with Giran and ask for an underground doctor who can check if the baby is healthy? If I go to a hospital they can easily find out the baby isn't mine and take him away and I won't have that." Toga says.  Shigaraki looks at her "Where are you going to get the money for that? Giran isn't cheap you know." Toga doesn't even bat him an eye, she runs her hand on the little tuft of hair of the baby. "I'll rob a bank or whatever, I am going to do whatever it takes to get him what he needs."

Tsuyu: She sure is protective of him.
Dabi: There's no way she will actually rob a bank. She's to dumb.
Toga: Hey! I actually can.
Shigaraki: Quit lying.
Spinner: Like you could actually do it.
Dabi: Psh like you can do better.
Spinner: Oh yeah, I'll like yo see you try. You fried piece of bacon.
Kurogiri: That's enough.

Toga hands the baby to Dabi. "Here." Dabi puts his hands up. "Woah there, what the hell you doing?" "Dabi grab the baby." Dabi shakes his head "Nope that's your job, I did not sign up for this." "Fine. Twice, here. I'll be back." Toga gives the baby to Twice. Twice grabs him, the moment he does he goes still, not knowing what to do. "Watch over him, I'll be back in a hour or so."Toga start to head out the bar. "Where are you going?" Compress asks, Toga just smiles and says "To go rob a bank and get some things he is going to need." With that she leaves.

Present Mic: How could you not want to carry the little green bean, he's adorable.
Uraraka: He's so peaceful.
Dabi: She's going to get caught.
Toga: No.

After an hour and half Toga comes back into the bar with a few bags and a duffle bag. "I was starting to think you got captured by heroes, after all you were in the news." Shigaraki says as he points to the TV, which is showing a news report of a bank being robbed. "As if." Toga replies as she puts the bags down. She looks over to where Twice is, who hasn't moved an inch since she left. He is still holding the sleeping baby. Suddenly the baby sneezes waking himself up. He doesn't cry or stir, he opens his eyes and he just stares at Twice. Twice tilts his head to the side and the baby does it too.

Toga: See, I didn't get caught.
Dabi: Whatever.
Spinner: I'm surprised she managed to do it.
Bakugo: I'm surprised the nerd ain't crying, that's all he does.
Midoriya: Hey! I'm not the one who fell off the log and into a river when we were 5.
Bakugo: DEKU! I'M GONNA BLOW YOU TO PIECES.
Ashido/Kaminari: ....Pffttt Hahaha.
Sero: Damn.

The baby babbles at him, and starts to move his arms. He grabs Twice finger and starts to nibble on it. Twice lets him, "I think he's hungry." Compress says. "On it!" Toga starts to make him a bottle. "Hey there little guy, I got you a bottle." Toga shows him the bottle, making him stop nibbling on Twice finger. He begins to drink the bottle. Toga grabs him once he is done. "Let's get you cleaned up." The baby just babbles, Toga giggles and they both head to the bathroom. "Imma say this again, is this a good idea?" Spinner asks and looks at Shigaraki. "Maybe, if it isn't i'll just dispose him." Twice looks at him "Do that and I'll kill you." Compress we waves his hand "Now now, no need to get all hasty. He is just a child, no killing." "Tch. Fine."

Sero: Is he serious? Killing a baby.
Ashido: A baby Midoriya.
Hakagure: He's so cute.

Toga comes back half an hour later with a clean baby in her arms, who is playing with a rattle. The baby is wearing a light blue onesie with a monkey on the front. He turns to see the League, with his bright emerald eyes. He looks at every single one of them. First Shigaraki, who just looks away. Kurogiri nods his head at him,  Compress waves at him, Dabi tchs and looks away, Spinner and Twice just stare at him. The baby smiles and babbles at them.