🎆Chapter Fifteen🎆

Start from the beginning

"..."

"Tubbo." 

"I'm sorry-"

"Tubbo!" Quackity shouted in exasperation.

"I'm sorry! But she lied to me."

"Tubbo but she's you best friend, your sister, even."

"You know nothing about us."

"Yet I've seen everything. I've seen the look on your face when they got exiled, I've seen the look on her face when you said that you wanted the job-"

"Yet you haven't seen the war, and the bloodshed." I glared. "You know nothing about us." I walked away.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Dream! Dream no no please there has to be a better way- we don't have to blow-"

"Move out of the way." Dream summoned his Netherite sword. 

"No, I'm not allowing anyone to blow up my home."

"That's a tad selfish of you, isn't it, (Y/N)?" Dream smirked under his mask.

"Then I'll be selfish."

"Then you need to die." He raised his sword.

"Three canon lives." I told him.

"What?"

"We all have three lives, and if I can sacrifice my first so Man- no, L'Manburg doesn't go down in dust, then be it." 

"You don't want to waste yours on this."

"What if I do?" I challenged.

"You don't." Dream glared, "move, I need to get this to Wilbur."

"No need for her to move, she does what she wants." Wilbur called from behind us, "I can move myself." He walked out of Pogtopia, and in between me and Dream. 

"Please- Wilbur we worked so hard throughout the war to be here! Please..." I whined in protest as Dream gave the man TNT.

"Wilbur," Tommy called from the left of all of us, "Hand me the TNT." He raised a bow.

"Tommy I- I'll have to step in." Dream raised the shield as Tommy walked beside me, with his bow still out. 

"..." Wilbur looked to him in shock.

"yeah daddy dream!" I muttered, quoting, "THAT WAS A QUOTE- I- I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, DREAM I SWEAR-"

"What the fuck-" Dream muttered.

"I swear to god (Y/N)-" Tommy screeched at me. "Whatever- Dream, Wil, this isn't right." Tommy looked down. "I'm not going to betray you, Wilbur, but this isn't right."

"I stand by what Tommy said too." I told Wilbur.

"We can build back L'Manburg, we can build it back to what it once was.

"But can we?" Wilbur interrupted, "The festival is tomorrow, Tommy. Tommy, (Y/N), do you realize that?"

"Yes we do, but it doesn't mean we have to blow it up!" I argued, while Dream secretly snuck away as Tommy lowered his bow.

"We have to. We simply have to, we need to rid the world of this disease of death and bloodshed."

"That is not a disease! It's our home! It was what brought sparks of fire into our eyes! It's what we're passionate about! It's what we almost died for!" I argued.

"It's not our home if an abusive leader is leading it, is it?" Wilbur snapped, "(Y/N), we're kicked out. You don't know what it's like out here! You guys are back there, having warmth, having friends, and you're chilling there in you nice suit-"