introduction

welcome

hi loves! welcome to octavius. I finally decided to make a book because I'm absolutely bored out of my mind, yayyy!

can I get a whoooo!

If you're here, it means you've been either recommended this book, you found it inside someone's reading list, random tags or you just stumbled upon it. in any case, hiii to all of you guys out there all over the world and thank you for giving my book a chance.

i already love you because of this. please love me back ;)

um, I feel like I need to add the fact I'm a huge monkey and panda fanatic, I think they're the cutest and oh so adorable and I just want to cuddle them up and pinch their cute little noses.

anyways enough chatter... carry on to the less interesting crap.

warning

+ sexual themes
+ criminal groups
+ mentions of human trafficking
+ mentions of physical & sexual abuse
+ mentions of emotional and verbal abuse
+mentions of eating disorder / BDD
+mature themes
+kink
+ age gap - at least 10 years
+ swearing
+ character deaths
+possessive Herculean man content
+ disturbingly amount of cuteness overload
+ lgbtq+ themes - if you don't support, kindly exit my book :)

this is NOT a ddlg book but it WILL have traces and elements of daddy dom.

please read the tags once more before proceeding, if this is not the book for you, kindly exit :)

disclaimer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

author's note

this book is probably going to suck. In no way am I a professional writer so don't expect poetic romantic lines. Pfttt, I wish, but I try my best.

this is the first book I have ever written... and it hasn't been edited so beware.

this book will involve a few sensitive topics mentioned, I advise you to take cautious of these & I will try my best to add trigger warnings.

as far as I am aware of, Octavius is a stand-alone book and I will inform you guys if that's set to change.

as for updating schedule, currently I do have one & i update each Friday, I promise I'm trying to figure out my crap, and make more time for wattpad. I'm going to at least try my best to update once a week.

i feel the need to mention this but covid does NOT exist in my book... lol

pleaseeeeeee don't plagiarize. okie?

this book is my baby, my little angel and everything I've worked on for the past months. I'm trusting it with you, take good care of it, guys.

one more thing.

you are kind, smart, you are loved, you are important.

if you ever need to speak or chat with someone, help is always available. national suicide prevention lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

my message box and board is always open if you want or need to talk!

i am not responsible for any tears, butterflies, emotional earthquakes, or cuteness overload that occurs in this book.

are you ready for this? I'm not...someone hand me a bucket.

you may now enter at your own risk.

all my love,
- dee