Who is the Third Impostor???

The zap of the dizzling teleportation tech clung my head as we stand all back at the office. We were five, now just four.

John is dead and Jeremy reported his body. It breaks my heart, thinking of John's corpse. Not only his, but also the rest of the Crew.

None of us spoke a word since the report. It's four of us now and we need to mourn. Silence lay steadily at the room. In my watery vision, Leslie is back, again sobbing. Jeremy is the same, just lesser than Leslie, my guess is that he is putting up a face for us. After all, he's our commander and he needs to be brave.

On the other hand, Sydney isn't just sad. She got this excitement in her face, or atleast think it is excitement. Ali, Thomas and John were three of my friend and now they're dead. What's the point?

Perhaps my Family back in Mars, or perhaps the survival we promised on each other before they died. Either way i'm tired. All of my Friends here are dead, I assume Jeremy will be next.

"Where's the body?" I asked Jeremy, I just wanted this to be over now.

He wiped his tears and released a sigh "Left side". He might not have said it but that meant left reactor.

If Leslie and I were on the left, that's gotta be Sydney. Or Jeremy.

"Ok" Sydney said with her eager eyes "Jack, I think that you were right, and it was Rumay, I agree with you now" that may be means that she now believes that I actually saw Rumay snapped Thomas' neck. "I really thought it was you just based of me being with Rumay and our trust" she added.

That made Leslie flinch her head and listen to it. But I don't buy it. I can't, it's obvious. Right?

"Ok, so the fact that you voted for Rumay and hard accuse her, makes me comfortable with you" she said "I don't think it's Leslie, I'm nearly positive it's Jeremy"

Her gaslighting is to unreal. It doesn't even justify her a bit in my view. "And why is that?" I asked with blend of scepticism in my tone.

"Ok, so the fact that you and Jerry are Hard Vouching in the beggining made me think it was both of you, but now I figured that it's—

"But i've been with Jeremy the entire time" I had to interupt, she just telling straight up nonsence. Jeremy said the same thing in unison to mine. "And there have been double kills"

Leslie then cried, even more confused than before "fuuucckk"

"I'm voting to kill Syd immidiately" I announced

"Wait, wait" Leslie and talked "It might not be Sydney" she cried.

"That was i'm trying to say that it's not me" Syd said "and I like understand why Jack is hard accusing me, I like get it"

She's speaking nonsense, we just have to kill her at the lava pit and be done with it. "Ok, me and Leslie where on the reactor on the right side right there, Jerry and Syd, where were you? Where you on the right side or what just happen?"

"No no no no no" she stammers "I was at the emergency button" ahh, a great alibi. "And I was ready to press it when Jerry called the Reactor, so he killed John on the Left"

Sydney is fighting so hard to live, it might not be her. But who else could it be?? I mean, there was no other sus. LESLIE! I just remembered! I last saw her with Yvonnie and she magically teleported to Ali in her story. Wait, how did I forget about that??

"And if you two was on the right—

I iterupted her to tell my other sus "HEY! Unless Leslie vented and killed on the left" I said while Jeremy and Sydney are arguing at each other's throat. "Because I just saw her come" they didn't seem to notice or care it though and still want to kill the other off.