Part 10:- Either with Her or I quit!!

Start from the beginning

Yours,
Hopefully appa's favourite manik!!!

Raj:-" Seems like someone has recieved his best friends message???"

Neyo:-" And I am sure, the order is to have dinner!!!"

Manik immediately gets up from neyo's lap being shocked!!!

Manik:-" " Maa!!! Did you read my message??"

Neyo:-" So I was right!!! I am proud of myself!! I have started knowing my daughter!!! (She pats herself) Go freshen up!!"

Manik leaves being surprised, but happy!!! Malhotra's had a fun filled dinner!! Otherside Nandini also shared everything with her amma and appa and slept peacefully!!! Manik also had a peaceful night that day!!!

Next morning came with new hopes, new beginnings!!! After all it was the first day of new best friends!!! Manik was determined that today he will talk to Mr. Oberoi and end this once and for all!! Manik dressed up and came down for breakfast!!!

Raj:-" Manik!! I am sure you know Oberoi project is not more important than Nandini!!!"

Manik:-" You seriously telling me this dad??"

Raj:-" No, just being sure!!"

They have their breakfast with some casual talks!!! But before leaving manik gives a sarcastic message to his dad!!!

Manik:-"Dad!!! Btw don't be too harsh on the ones I think you will be harsh on!!😉😉" (He meant murthy's)

Raj:-" If that's what my son thinks about me, then I better not disappoint him, n stand on his thinking than his saying you see!!" he smirks back at manik, n Manik leaves smiling saying you are impossible dad!!!!

On the way manik calls up Nandini!!

Manik:-" Good morning dear friend!!"

Nandini:-" Good morning manik!!"

Manik:-" What's up, you sound worried???"

Nandini:-" No yaar, not worried!!! Just a bit in hurry!! Have a lot of pending work!!"

Manik:-" Are relax Nandini, take a chill pill!!"

Nandini firmly:-" Manik!!"

Manik:-" Ok chill!!! I have just called up to say, that I am going to meet Mr. Oberoi and talk to him!!! I wanted to take you, but then thought of having a word with him before that!!!"

Nandini:-" Ok manik!!!Bye!!". Nandini immediately disconnects the call!! Manik was suprised at this absurd call cutting, but then let's it go for time being!!!

Manik had reached mr.oberio's office!!!!

Mr.oberio:-" Hello Mr. Malhotra!!"

Manik:-" Hello, Mr. Oberoi!! Thank you for meeting me on such a short notice!!!"