ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?

I pushed the door and went in......

y/n thought: WWWTTTTFFFFFF!!!!????????? AM I- .... IS IT-- NOOOO WAYYYY OKAY OKAY Y/N ACT NORMALL

y/n pov

as i went in and saw MR. PARK!

omg.. his handsome face... his pale skin... his blonde setted hair... his piercing... his dressing style GOD HE'S SO FREAKING HANDSOME... I can't believe i'm standing in front of him.... i'm sooo nervous but i gotta act normal in front of him.. BUT HOWWWW jkjdsfdjjkdj

jimin: are you gonna come inside and sit here or you just wanna stand at the door and stare?

y/n: umm.. uhh yea yea..

i went there and sat on the chair... i still can't believe this is happening-

jimin: hmmm.... so miss. lee y/n.. tell me, why you want this job?

y/n: because i really want to work in this industry...

jimin: okayy.. so why this company?

y/n: because it's a big company and it's a dream for me to work here..

jimin: only dream? not financial stability?

y/n: uh.. yea and ofcourse for financial stability too..

jimin: okay so why did you apply for a secretary when you can apply for a higher position?

y/n: it's because i'm still in collage and-

jimin cutted off by saying: if you're in collage why do you want to work here?

y/n: as i said.. i'm in collage, i think secretary position is good for me as i will be having a load of studies.. but when i will graduate i know i can apply for higher position and i will do my best.

jimin: okay so you think being a secretary is an easy job?

y/n: no no i never said that-

jimin: but it seems like that..

y/n: i just want a chance to prove myself..

jimin: what if you fail?

y/n: uhhh... i won't

jimin: do you know i want a secretary who can work for me for 24 hours when i want her to and when i call her i want her to be here in front of me within 5 minutes...

y/n: yeah i can do that, you won't regret choosing me as a secretary..

jimin (chuckling a lil) : haha okay then... let's see~

y/n: yea...

i got up from my chair and i bowed to greet him thankyou..

i went towards the door and i saw him smiling when i was leaving..

hmmm.... he's kinda suspicious~

then i left this company and i walking out of the company's door

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??? WAS THIS FOR A SECRETARY OR YOU WANT A SLAVE!!?????!! 24 FREAKING HOURS?????!! HE THINKS I DON'T HAVE A LIFE OR WHAT!!??? I SWEAR IF THIS WASN'T MY DREAM COMPANY I WOULD'VE EVER APPLIED!!! NO WONDER WHY PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT! AND WHY WAS HE EVEN SMILING AT THE END!!?? IS HE TRYING TO PLAY COOL? BRRUHHH I CAN BE COOL TOO.. AND I'M DEFENATLY MORE COOLER FOR SURE!!! okay i need to calm down.. i wonder if i will be selected or not......... HE WILL NEVER SELECT MEEEEEEE (╥﹏╥) i hate him alreadyy...

after a while i reached home... i twisted the door's knob and-

mom and yuji: HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW!!??

y/n: it was okay...

mom: why?? is everything alright?

y/n: yea mom the ceo was so rude..

mom: so you already met the ceo? woahh you're quick

y/n: nooo now i didn't know that he is going to take the interview.. if i knew it i would've prepared better..

mom: well... you always gotta prepare well enough..

y/n: i'm going in my room mom.. i need to sleep..

yuji: nooo unnie waittt i want to ask a lot of questins from you about the interview!..

y/n: no not today.. ask me tomorrow i'm really tired...

i went to my room and slept~