BIG DAYYY!!~

beep of alarm clock interrupted my sleep.. OMG IT'S 8:25 I HAVE TO REACH THERE TILL 9!!! WTH Y/N! GET YOUR LASY ASS UP!!!! i ran towards my washroom to freshen up.. i removed my pimple patch and changgg!! the pimple is goneeeee~ now lets get ready and start my dayyy GOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR MY INTERVIEW!

i took a shower and went to my closet

(your outfit)

i got ready and went downstairs

yuji: woaaahhhh

y/n: what?

yuji: why are you looking so beautiful today all of a sudden?

y/n: i know right hehe XD

yuji: why did you dressed up so well?

mom (washing dishes in the kitchen) : because she is going to jp ent. for interview today haha~

y/n: yaaah you both.. i gotta go now, i'm getting late

yuji: you're always late

y/n: yea yea whatever~

then i left..

omg the weather is sooo good this morning~

how the weather is so good today!!??

maybe it's a sign that i'm gonna have a great day! i'm so excitedddd

i was walking, walking and walking and finally i reached!!....

y/n: ahhh.. finally!... my god! the building is so beautiful already from outside.. i can't wait to go in

i pushed the glass door and went in..

y/n: OMG AM I DREAMING?? THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

i adored the whole company for a moment and the i went to the reception...

y/n: erm.. excuse me.. where the interview is going on?

receptionist: you have to go here to the right side and there is a waiting room, you can sit there and wait for your number...

y/n: okay thankyouu~

i went to the waiting room as the receptionist told me and WOW! their are good amount of people here!!

i sat on a chair and.......why are these people talking like that?? i saw few people coming from the interviewer's cabin..

person1: oh god! the interview was hella hard.. i mean- why was he even here??

person2: i know right!! he's soo strict and even rude!!

person1: yeah... i never thought he is like that...

and then they left... and not only them! a lot of people were talking about the interviewer like that... is he that strict?? What if i mess up!!?? no no no noo y/n!! you can do this!! you have been dreaming about this for years now.. you can't mess up!!!!

then i heared someone calling my name... ohh it's my turn to go in..... i took my bag, fixed my hair and went in...

y/n thought: LET'S DO THIS!!!!