Chapter 8: Double Punishment - Part 1

She crossed the line, embarrassing me in front of not only Matt and Ellie, but the whole restaurant! These last 2 weeks I taught her better than this

I say through gritted teeth. "I don't even want you on my lap for this. Lay on the bed and put some pillows underneath you."

She quickly did as I told. I could see the fear glossed in her eyes - mm, my favorite sight to see.

I undid my belt from my pants and slid it out the loops. She looked back when she heard the jingle of the belt buckle, her face brimming with even more fear and anxiousness - if that was even possible.

I doubled the belt and laid it on her.

SMACK.

"What did I tell you about respect?!"

"Ahhh!!! Please! I'm sorry!"

I stop for a second to ask her some questions.
"Did you tell Ellie I hit you?"

"Yes." she sniffles.

SMACK.

I guess that hit was too hard because she immediately put her hand to her ass to comfort it.

"Put your fucking hand back! We are only just beginning, slut. Now, what gives you the right to tell someone else what I did with my body? Hmm??"

SMACK. SMACK.

"You don't want to answer me huh? Well let's see what my answer to you will be when you're begging me to stop beating you into tomorrow!"

"I'm sorry Sir, please!"

"Shut the fuck up! Cause you weren't sorry when you were rude at the table to Matt AFTER I gave you two warnings and you weren't sorry when you were telling Ellie our business. For that, whatever she did after you told her your lies is on you. That means I'm punishing you as if you slapped me in a crowded restaurant in front of everyone!"

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"I-I would never slap you. Ahh!"

I grabbed her hair to pull her up to look at me.  "But you made that bitch slap me. Why? Because you went running your mouth telling her I beat you. When you know you love every single thing I do to you. Every single spanking. Every single command. Wanna know how I know, hmm?"

I grab her pussy and it's soaking wet like I knew it would be. "Because I'm beating the brat out of you and you can't help but to be dripping wet."

We arrived back home to Ellie's house and her parents are gone

We arrived back home to Ellie's house and her parents are gone. I don't see how Ellie puts up with them working all the time and constantly never home.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Ellie, do you know how upset I am at you right now? It is not your business or place to cut into their relationship and undermine his authority!"

"You're taking up for him, really?"

I sighed. "Look Ellie. I really like you but you cant just go around publicly slapping whoever you please. What if it was another man who decided to press charges on you for assault? I mean there was like 30 witnesses in the restaurant. They could have easily called the cops themselves. And, when you act out, that's a reflection of me."

"What does this mean? You don't want to be with me?"

"No, this means we will put some rules and guidelines in place for your behavior."

"Wait, did you get this idea from Ashton?"

"Yes, the idea. But truth is I've always been the dominant type. When he explained it to me, the idea sounded perfect for me, for us. I've always been like this towards my past girlfriends but just didn't know what to call it."

"I-I never saw you as that type."

"I kept it private because it came off as 'controlling' and I felt bad for being this way towards girls but now I know that I'm not alone and that girls actually enjoy it. Look Ellie, if you absolutely don't want to, that's okay."

"No... I-I think I want to try it."

"Really?" I was shocked. Ashton was right, this would be easy.

"I mean, yeah, I know I gave Ashton a hard time but Aria seems to be truly happy with him. And I've noticed a big change within her these past couple of weeks for the better. Her grades have even improved."

"Okay. First, I want to go over some rules. And then you're going to get over my knee and tell me how sorry you are for slapping Ashton."

She gulped.

I go into my closet of toys and what I pull out makes her eyes widen

I go into my closet of toys and what I pull out makes her eyes widen. I lay her down and start kissing and sucking her neck, leaving a trail down to her nipples. Slowly swirling my tongue around one while pinching the other. She opens her mouth but nothing but a slow pant comes out as I switch nipples.

That small dose of pleasure to get her all worked up just to have it taken away in an instant and replaced with the clamps make the pain that much more invigorating. Then the real fun starts when I add a chain to them.

"For all of this upcoming week: you will be going to bed by 11pm. You will attend another double date with me, Ellie and Matt and actually be respectful the whole time. You will do some chores that I pick out. You will apologize to Matt. Do I make myself clear?"

She nods. I thought she knew better than that. I grab the chain and watch as her eyes scrunch shut as I pull on it.

"Aria, you should know by now that you need to repeat to me when I tell you to do something."

She winces and repeats the list of this week's punishments she has no choice but to obey.

"And while I have you in this...vulnerable position. You will sit here and name every single thing you did wrong tonight and when you're done, whatever the number of things are will be multiplied by 5 for your next punishment."

"Umm..1. I disrespected Matt. 2. I told Ellie you hit me. 3. I made Ellie slap you. 4. I let Ellie pull me from the restaurant when you told me to stay and apologize" She sniffles and tries to remember if she missed anything.

"One last one. What is it?"

"I- I can't remember. I don't know."

"Let's see if this will jog your memory."  I pull hard on the nipple clamp chain and she lunges forward.

"Please! I don't remember! Ow!"

"What did you call me when you came running and said you were sorry?"

"I called you by your first name. But-but do you expect me to call you Sir out in public like that?"

"No. Instead of saying 'Ashton, I'm sorry' You could have just said 'I'm sorry'. I don't ever want to hear my real name come out of your mouth, so you're always reminded who I am to you...So that's 5. 5x5 for your next punishment."