Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini

Start from the beginning

"By asking celebration, you must be thinking for alcoholic drinks, aren't you?" Taeyeon asked still calmly.

"Y-yeah?" He smiled awkwardly to her.

Tiffany couldn't hold her giggle from watching the two.

"Fine then. Let's just meet on La Casa Del Vana." Taeyeon replied with a faint laugh.

"Yah! Noona you're playing with me again. You know I get scared and stutter to you sometimes!" He complained.

"Correction, most of the time." Taeyeon held her stomach as she laughed out loud.

"I feel betrayed!" The tall guy still complained.

"I'll treat you to my prestigious bar, that should be enough for you to stop complaining." Taeyeon chuckled. "Seohyun-ah, take care on your driving, ara? I'll see you there." She smiled to her donsaeng before turning around to face Tiffany. "Let's go?" She bowed a little and offered her hand sweetly for the brunette.

Tiffany bit her lip in attempt to stop her cheeks to blush, but no matter what she does, she still feel her blood racing up to her cheeks. So she immediately grab Taeyeon's hand and pull her out of the room. She's walking fast in her attempt to not let Taeyeon see her blushing cheeks. Taeyeon on the other hand shook her head and a silly grin appeared in her face.

La Casa Del Vana
10:00pm

"Taeyeon! Hey buddy!" Yuri saw the blonde making her way to the counter and she greeted her cheerfully.

"Hey, Yul." Taeyeon waved coolly.

"Ah! I see, you're not alone." The tan said playfully with an annoying smirk on her face as she waved to Tiffany.

"Yes. I am here with Tiffany, Seohyun and Minho. We'll be celebrating on the private room. Ya' know? Just having fun, getting wasted, free from works." Taeyeon teased back the tan because she knew that Yuri loves having fun but unfortunately to her, she's on duty. And only Taeyeon can give her the permission to leave her work and join them.

"Yah! Taeyeon, I'm your best friend! Don't do this to me buddy." Yuri complained.

"Uhm... Can I have a shot of tequila please?" A costumer interrupted them making Taeyeon laugh loudly after seeing Yuri's pout grew bigger.

"You're evil." Tiffany commented.

"You like it." The blonde winked at her before walking her way to the private room.

Tiffany pouted but tag along anyways. She didn't know if Taeyeon's flirting with her or she was just too attracted to the blonde.

At some point of our lives, there would be a time that someone will walk in and become the reason of our changes. It's up to us if we would change for the better or for worst. Change is inevitable. We can never stop it to happen.

And for Tiffany's part, she knew that Taeyeon's helping her to change for a better version of herself. To be a stronger person who's not afraid to take a risk and win it.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany tilted her head as she asked Taeyeon who walk around the counter. Taeyeon chuckled, finding it adorable for Tiffany to act like that.

"Watch, magic is about to happen." Minho spoke on her back.

Taeyeon smirked to them before slicing some passion fruits for garnish later. She took a cocktail shaker and pour some vodka and passion fruit liquor on it.

"Hi unnie. Sorry I'm a bit late. Traffic jam hit me on time." Seohyun greeted Taeyeon who's busy preparing four glasses for them.

"That's because you drive so slow." Minho teased.