part 10

a/n: Hello I'm sorry chapter 9 and 10 where late I'm trying it takes me about 3-4 hours to write one chapter but I try. I'm also very dyslexic so ya if some parts don't make sense and words are spelt wrong im sorry. I apologize in advance for the next few chapters after this one there most certainly gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions. Also i feel like the story is moving really fast so if that's a problem just tell me. Thank you to the 2 people who read my story.

"You'll be picking your hero names today," Azawa says and midnight walks in. you all got handed a whiteboard to write potential names on. You had no clue what to pick. Deku was the first to walk up his board of course said Deku.

He looked at you and smiled, bakugo grunted angrily "shut the fuck up bakugo hes happy deal with it pissy ass bitch" you wisper to him "who you calling a pissy ass bitch" he said about to get extramly angry.

"You, that would be a good hero name for you," you say, smiling cockly at him. He just growled.

It took you a while to figure out what name to pick you ended up picking Phoenix. Like the bird being you can light your feathers on fire and create new ones.

The next thing you knew the finals were here you passed your written exam, now onto the hard part. You got partnered with urakara to fight nezu.

The fight was pretty easy; you both teamed up and took to the skys.

Before the training camp starts you and deku wanted to go out. You get home and get dressed to go out to a coffee shop with deku. You put on your regular outfit with ripped jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

You walked down stars to see your sister "hay y/n where are you going" "oh nothing just gonna hang out with some friends" you lie "you have a date don't you" she said smiling "how'd you know" you say surprised "your my baby sister of course i know, i'm just happy you're getting yourself out there it's been what 15 years" she says as there's a knock at the door. "That's him" you say, opening the door to see Deku standing there awkwardly. Your sister walked up to him "you hurt her and I kill you" she whispered in his ear. He straightened his posture.

The both of you walked in an awkward silence, you reached the coffee shop he opened the door for you. You both sat down at a table ordering a coffee.

"Deku that internship you went to you've improved so much in just one week you don't break your bones anymore". "Yeah I guess I just learned how to control it" just then your commercial came on "oh god" you said embarrassed. "So that's why you hated your internship so much"

"It was horrible, all we did was film that commercial we did absolutely no hero work" you say chukeling "that sucks" he says taking a sip of his coffee.

"Ok how about we say something embarrassing about ourselves ill go first, when my feathers first started to light on fire i had no control over it and I accidentally lit like 20 carpets on fire". You both started laughing. "Ok my turn, I used to wright all might fanfiction one of my story's got 100,000 reads"

"You would though" you say "so i have something to show you" Deku said starting to blush.

He grabbed your arm and started walking with you. "Ok close your eyes" he said you closed your eyes and let him lead you. After a few minutes he said "you can open them now" you opened your eyes to see a beautiful beach, there was a blanket on the sand with drinks and snacks. (the beach deku cleaned training with all might)

"I know you love the stars" he said blushing "thank you" you say kissing his cheek.

You walk down and lay on the blanket looking at the sky. Deku lays next to you gazing at the endless galaxy. There was a comfortable silence. You felt this connection to him for some reason the green haired boy made your pain fade he made you feel safe he made you not feel so alone anymore.

"Deku how do you do it, how do you make me feel this way. I don't even know you very well but I feel this connection to you. It's almost like we're destin" you say to him "you mean destined" he said looking at you. "No we're destin" you say sitting up to look at him. "I like that," he said, sitting up. He leaned in kissing your lips, you kissed back. You both pulled away blushing.

a/n hi so i know the relationship is moving very very fast as a lesbian idk how straight relationships move so slow so i'm just going off of my very limited experience when it comes to relationships but ya i would rather have them not be in a relationship right now but i kinda have to so the next chapter can be better