Yandere Hoodi and Masky x Reader

Start from the beginning

His rough lips slide with yours in sync, Hoodie biting a spot that makes you moan. He latches on, sucking it red and purple. Their hands clench around you, pulling themselves into you, their bodies pressing closer to you until it's hard to tell where they end and you begin. Masky pulls from you mouth for breath, resting his forehead on yours.

"Hoodie?" He asks, Hoodies only response being a guteral hum, rumbling through your body. "I think she's ready." Masky mutters, licking your jaw, still a little sticky with syrup.

You feel Hoodie grin into your neck, pulling away and pushing you and Masky off a bit. You watch him reach out of the shower, curious, before he pulls condoms and lube back in, tossing one of the former to his friend. You realise how far they're determined to go.

"G-guys..." You whimper, drawing their eyes. "I..." You choke around the words, shaky on your feet. Masky grabs hold, keeping you standing against his side, his mouth to your ear.

"I promise, (Y/n), we won't hurt you. It's okay. They just need to know your ours, and they don't get to fuck with you." He rasps calmly, gently, to you and kisses your cheek. "Alright?"

You swallow and nod, steadying yourself as best as possible. Hoodie leans against the wall, stroking his member with lube and biting his lip before pulling you closer to him, his finger tracing your ass hole with the cream. Masky holds his to your cunt, kissing your jaw line gently, comfortingly.

"Relax. I can't work my magic if you don't relax." Hoodie coos, kissing your neck lovingly.

You lean back into him, taking a deep breath and letting it out, forcing your muscles to relax under him. As if they were one, they push themselves deep into your virgin holes. For a few long moments, pain draws whimpers and tears from you. They kiss you affectionately until the pain leaves and your panting, holding onto Masky.

"Are you ready?" Masky asks softly, bracing himself on the wall behind Hoodie, who grabs hold of your waist.

Your lips won't move, only a whimper and a vigorous nod giving the ok. You're already clenching around them, your steaming core dripping out around Masky's dick. Hoodie moves first, pulling out slowly before thrusting back in, hard, you moan deep in your chest as he bites your shoulder. One of his hands trails down to your clit again, playing with it as Masky makes his own move. He thrusts just as quickly, hitting even deeper at a spot that makes your knees buckle. You realize how grateful you are to them, being the only things holding you up anymore.

They start up a rhythm, when one is out the other is in, leaving you always full and always empty. They pick up their speed, pushing against your throbbing walls until your practically screaming, barely able to catch you breath in euphoria. Your cunt clenches around Masky, the knot becoming much to tight to bear.

"Come on, baby, cum for us." Hoodie rasps, twitching deep in your ass.

"Don't be afraid, let us hear your beautiful voice." Masky coos, licking your neck before biting your spot.

Their words send you tumbling over the edge, screaming a slew of curses as you come hard on Masky, their seed filling you until your bursting. They pull out and flip your around so your pressed to Hoodie.

"One more time baby." Hoodie murmurs, kissing you and biting your lip so his tongue can patrol his territory.

Before you have time to come back from your first high, Masky is already grinding deep in your ass and Hoodie is making his first thrust. Your moans fill the bathroom, the water from the shower slickening your body as you slide between them. Every inch of there stone-hard bodies flush against you.

Hoodie has his hand on your ass, squeezing and massaging and keeping it open for Masky. Masky plays with you clit and breasts, pulling and groping roughly on already-sensitive nerves.

It takes half the time for you to cum a second stone, but this only encourages them. The shred your insides, kissing you gently as they twitch and throb.

"Cum for us one more time, babe, come on." Masky groans as he plunges deeper still.

Hoodie grabs your thigh and hikes it up onto his waist, his hard-on reaching depths you didn't know you had. Their grunts mix with your moans as yet another overwhelming wave of euphoria breaks over you, screaming their names as you flood Hoodie's dick with you delicious juices. Your body quivers between them as their hot seed fills you once again, making your jaw go slack in yet another outburst.

They thrust slowl and shallow, riding out their highs, panting and groaning. Soon, Hoodie is kissing you lovingly, his lips careful and gentle on yours, Masky rubbing your body and kissing their bites apologetically.

"We fucking love you so much." Masky mutters into your skin. Hoodie hums in agreement, pulling away to look at you.

"You're fucking gorgeous. And your ours." He agrees, brushing a few strands of hair from you face.

You, though already hot, flush in your cheeks, burying your head in Hoodie's shoulder. They chuckle, kissing you gently some more as they pull out, leaving you feeling empty and hollow. Their seed and your juices drip down your legs, Masky pulling the faucet head down to help clean you off.

"Sorry for interrupting your shower." Hoodie coos, pulling a loofa down. "Can we repay you?" He offers.

Your face is bright red, your arms suddenly coming back you wrapping around your chest and looking down, "I-I don't know...." He chuckles, guiding your face back to his so you look at him.

"I told you, you're beautiful. You don't have to hide from us." He coos, his thumb brushing over your jaw and trailing down your neck.

You carefully unwrap your arms, letting him see you and gently scrub off what little remains of the sticky syrup, occasionally with his tongue, while Masky carefully does your hair.

When they finish, they shut off the shower and pull a towel in for you, helping you dry off before doing so themselves. You realize how shaky you are only after almost falling down, squeaking in surprise. "I think.... I think you hurt me a little." You whimper, sliding down to the floor so you don't bust your head. They look at each other, shocked a moment before looked down at you and smiling.

"It's normal. C'mere." Masky rumbles, helping you to your feet again before picking you up bridal-style. "You can stay with us until you can walk again, okay?"

You smile, leaning into his chest and resting your head on his shoulders. "I think I'd like that."