Volcanic Villiude

Chapter 3

-Volcano Villude, Serdio-

Naruto, Sasuke and Kushina were sitting around a campfire. "Do you think they'll make it soon?"

"I'd give them maybe 13 hours at the rate they're moving."

"You've got their location?"

"Yeah, they just left the Marshes. I'm tracking 2 people in their group. Shana and Rose. My reasons for Shana being on my Radar is different than Rose." Naruto admitted.

"Why are you tracking Shana?"

"Korallo's Idea. Don't ask, because I'm only trying to figure out the truth of a theory, and it regards Shana. I have to keep a close eye on her, and so does Korallo."

"Figuring out the facts before pegging her?"

"People do that often enough. Being on the receiving end of it is not a good thing. I should know. I don't plan to just peg her at first sight, or the first time. I would rather have confirmation."

"Why not ask?" Kushina asked.

"Because if I'm right, then she won't know, and Rose would try to kill her on the spot." Naruto pointed out. "It's her energy levels that I'm keeping an eye on."

Sasuke nodded. He knew that Naruto wouldn't like unnecessary bloodshed. "Alright then, why are we waiting here?"

"This is the fastest way to the nest. And I'm picking up 2 powerful beings in this area. We could take one on, and win. But if they are both after us, I doubt it. Our chances will increase if we go through with them." Naruto looked towards the nearby volcano. "It's not active, but that's not what I'm worried about... One of them is a Virage. Damaged or not, it will be tough. They're on equal terms to the Ichibi at this point, but there is no way to seal them up right now. This one will be harder than when I fought the Ichibi and Gaara, because I just had to wake up Gaara. Now, it would be near impossible for me to do. That will be hard as hell."

"You're right. I had trouble with the Bijuu, even with the power of Bijuu. It's not an easy feat." Kushina added, before sighing. "What kind of weapon are you learning to use?"

"Korallo's old weapon. It's a Short blade, similar to a Rapier, and not as flexible as a sword. We've been working on a style since we were in Hoax. Before that, I was basically learning the ropes for the weapon itself. That's why I was so sloppy during the beat back in Hoax." Naruto admitted, before taking out a sheathed Dragon's Horn. "I'll be honest, either the Nidaime's Raijin was based off of this, this was based off that that, or they were similar, but individual ideas."

Kushina nodded. "Mine if I try it out?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that will be possible. Only I can use it, and only because of my Chakra being infused in it. His is used to mark mine as good. You don't have his Chakra in you anymore. You can't do so. My Chakra can activate it. For anyone else, it's nothing more than Brass Knuckles. A Trench Knife would be a more effective weapon in that category." Naruto pointed out.

"I see. That's too bad." Kushina admitted, before pouting. "I wish I could have a weapon like that."

"You can. When Korallo is finally absorbed into me, then I'll have his memories. He forged it himself, from Belzac's Dragoon Armor. It was made in ways that no one really knows for sure. It wasn't easy, and it's a far cry from Chakra Metal back home. It's far more effective with security. If someone else tries to use it, it will signal me and not work. If it gets too far from me for too long, it will return to a seal which Korallo designed. The seal itself is in my right hand. If that happens, the seal will appear, and I'll notice that someone tried to steal it from me."