𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ🍺ꕥ☁︎︎

"I AM CLOSING UP. MOVE..."

the owner of the club continued to clean the counter. Placing all the cups onto it's shelves. He sighed looking at the youngers head on the table. Clearly so drunk, both his arms covered his head. His back leaning forward towards the table as his head was placed right between his arms. Seokjin kicked everyone out except for the younger. He walked around the counter and right in front of the male that's fast asleep. He smacked his head roughly. His head flew up, looking around.

"Seokjin what the hell.." the male muttered. Slowly getting up from the seat. He grabbed his car keys but Seokjin quickly snatched it away from his hand.

"You think you can drive at this state..?  I'll drive you, let me close up..." he nodded, trying to walk in a straight line while seokjin followed behind. Closing the club, the younger jumping in the backseat as Seokjin walked towards the drivers seat.

"Seokjin drive me to my office..." it was quite difficult to get those words out due to being completely drunk. Seokjin looked at his mirror observing the younger at the back.

"You can't go to your office this late. You need to rest..."

☁︎︎ꕥ🏡ꕥ☁︎︎

"Max.." this is a really tough situation to be in. There was her boyfriend standing outside knocking on her door multiple times without stopping. Her mother hates that, uninvited individuals especially this late. She will simply go crazy, the fact that she still didn't tell her about max and her will make it even worse. She quickly ran out of her room, going down the stairs opening the main door.

"Max what are you doing here, my mother will kill me..." the boy giggled. Throwing himself at her. She could smell the reeking of the alcohol from his breath.

"You are drunk, get your hands off me.." she threw him away, but he came back wrapping his arms around her waist. She felt uncomfortable in his arms like this, her mother usually comes at this time from work and if she finds out she's been dating let's just say it's the end of her life.

"Max you need to leave now, my mother will come any minute now..." he placed his head on her neck breathing in her scent.

"I don't care. I hate the fact that we have to hide like this.." he lightly whispered. She sighed removing his hands around her.