Favors || KuroKage Oneshot

First oneshot of this book, and it's ...... KuroKage!

This one is a sweet one that I came up with to vent my thoughts a bit, so enjoy reading it. The story doesn't follow the original plot at all. It's going to be very long (7365 words to be exact), so get comfy, or read it when you have the time. 

I can also make it into a mini book itself and add more things but we'll see about that!

Warning: Swearing, Angst, Characters a bit out of character, and a whole lot of cute stuff

Don't read if you're not comfortable with any of that :)

——————————————————-

"Hey Kuroo, I'm going to go out now." Kenma said, pulling on his hoodie.

Kuroo looked up to his boyfriend and nodded. He kept a smile on his face as he finished cleaning the dorms. Nekoma and Fukurodani had traveled down to Miyagi during winter break for some training camp with Karasuno and Aoba Johsai.

Kenma walked outside, excited to see a certain ginger. Kuroo on the other hand, dropped his smile the second Kenma left. He was annoyed. He didn't like it. Kenma started to rarely spend time with him now. He would hang out with Hinata, going on days off and even canceling their plans last minute once.

'Kuroo, come on. He's just hanging out with a friend, nothing more, nothing less. It's alright, there's nothing bad about it.'

Sadly, these words still didn't bring reassurance to Kuroo, but he did his best to ignore it. Maybe he could go outside for some fresh air. Yeah, that would be nice. Quickly, he changed and walked down the stairs, but nearly tumbled when he bumped into someone.

"Yamamoto?"

"Ohh- Sorry Kuroo I wasn't look where I was going!"

He stared at his teammate and gave a smile.

"Chill out chicken, it's just a bump, nothing big."

"Chicken? Captain you're the one who looks like a whole ass rooster!"

"Offended!" Kuroo said lightly, which caused the both of them to laugh.

"So where are you going? I'm just gonna play some games with Yaku and the others."

"Oh, I'm going outside for a walk Yamamoto. I haven't been to Miyagi before so I thought I might as well look around."

"Smart smart captain! A good man with guts! Here," he tossed a bottle to Kuroo, "some of the juice we made this morning. Keeps you hydrated."

"Thanks, and bye!"

He waved and headed out. The breeze blew over him, and he stood at the doorway for a solid two minutes before moving around. It calmed him down, it really did.

————————————————————

Kenma opened the door to the cafe, and there at the corner table, he saw Kageyama and Hinata talking and eating cake. He sighed and rolled his eyes at the black haired boy before approaching them.

"Hey Shoyo, it's 5:32 already. Let's go."

The ginger brightly smiled before tossing away his trash and waving to his boyfriend, who simply nodded. It was normal now, Kenma dragging away Hinata. Honestly, he didn't even feel attached to Hinata anymore, like as of all those feelings he had just washed away.

He took a glance at the two, who were ordering drinks, while Kenma was literally gripping on to Hinata's elbow. Kageyama shook his head and slipped away, unnoticed. Maybe he should head to the riverside and practice some volleyball by himself. It made him calmer anyways, so it wasn't a bad thing.