CHAPTER 7:❣What Video?❣

Nathan's POV

Me and Erik had went home after I asked mom and dad if it was okay for letting Erik stay at our house for a few days.Of course,I had to lie telling them that he was my friend who just wanted to be there for me after the accident.Erik didn't know what I said to them as I already sent him to his car so I could handle it.For how nice my parents were,there weren't bothered about it and they didn't hesitate to say yes.

Right now,both of us are in my bedroom.Erik fell asleep the moment we arrived and I was still sitting on my chair...playing with my bracelet around my wrist that I took out twelve minutes ago.

As I sighed,my head turned towards the door where I heard soft knocking.Some steps to the door I opened and saw that it was Kein.

"Hey sis."I greeted while closing the door behind me.

"You got yourself a visitor in your room,huh?Are you guys taking things on the next level huuuh?"She joked,elbowing me while she wiggled her brows.I laughed a little before sliding my hand down my face.

"It's not what you think.He just...he had a rough day."

"That reminds me...how's Sebastian?Has he finally taken his last breath?"She jeered.

"Don't say that.I accept the fact he did awful things but you don't have to be this heartless to actually say that.And to answer your question his condition is bad,does that make you feel happy hearing me say that?Good news to your ears huh?!"I laughed after some short seconds while staring at a now emotionless Kein before going silent.

"BabyN I didn't know that it took this quick to forget what he almost did to you."

"And that's better that way,Kay.It actually feels like a one tone of brick has been removed off my head,at least leaving space for another different type of brick to be placed at the same spot.I consider it perfect to just forget it.But here you are wishing death upon somebody's father instead of doing the same."As I mentioned that,Kein's forehead puckered.Confused specifically to the words 'somebody's father'.

"What?No I'm completely lost."She admitted,holding up both her hands mid air while shaking her head.

"Lets go to your bedroom and I'll explain everything.I don't want to disturb Erik with our murmuring."Kein nodded slightly before we head to her bedroom.After entering she rushed towards her bed,pulled a pillow and placed it on her lap before resting her elbows while sitting at the end.

I was pushing the door by my back till it closed.Took a deep breath and let it out nervously.

"Kay Kay...if it won't for knowing this...I wouldn't give a damn about Sebastian's health-I wouldn't have bothered myself to even stay in the hospital just waiting till visiting hours to start and missing out school."I stated.

"Does it have to do with you?"She asked in a low voice,unsure to be even questioning me that.

"Kein...every fucking thing has got to do with me.Everything!I'm sure you're wondering what's the real reason for Erik being here huh?If I may ask...what will you do after you found out that your mom lied about your dad abandoning you?"I pointed her as I walked towards the space next to her and took a seat,eyes not leaving her.

"Um...I would get totally mad,no joke.I would need time for myself and away from her."

"Now that's what Erik's doing.Kein...we've been living with Erik's biological father for three months!"I said with a bit of a jokey tone which made Kein seemed lost than before.Slowly her hand covered her mouth and just stared at me."Kein?"I called her name since she wasn't showing any response to what I just said.