"Why is it that when I'm about to get my dick wet, we're always cock blocked?" Vic muttered as he slipped back on his shirt. I shrugged and readjusted my clothes. As he was lacing up his shoes, Vic took notice of the pout on my face and made his way over to me.

"Hey, we'll pick up afterwards okay?"

"Whatever." I huffed quietly. I knew it wasn't his fault, but it didn't stop me to become annoyed with this schedule stuff. As I began to walk myself out, I felt his hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back into his arms so I didn't end up getting to far. I looked up to protest but he quickly silenced me with his lips on my own.

"Don't you cop an attitude with me, princess," he warned against my lips, "I'll have to punish you if you do that."

"Well," I began, my voice only slightly above a whisper as I pulled myself out of his embrace and turned to leave, looking over my shoulder to continue speaking just before I completely walked out of our cell, "That isn't sounding like not much of a threat to my ears. Whats a punishment if I enjoy it, babe?" With an innocent smile played on my lips, I decided not to wait for a comeback before winking in his direction and sauntering out of there, making sure to sway my hips just a slightly bit more than usual.

As I finally let my feet lead me to where I needed to be, I could still feel Vic's gaze on me the entire time and I could only take a wild guess at where his eyes were planted. Good, I thought, smirking to myself in victory, it was his turned to be teased for a change anyway. Once I finally reached the door to go outside, I was stopped when I felt Vic's arms snake around my waist and a chaste kiss was placed on my cheek without warning.

"I'll see you soon, M'lady." He said with a wink. I watched as he stripped off his shirt and walked towards the group of boys I see him with most of the time to start a game of basketball. I rolled my eyes playfully at the nickname before deciding the let it go and go about my own business.

I let my eyes begin to scan the courtyard in hopes of finding my companions Austin and Alan. When I spotted them hanging out by the shady table area, I walked over to it quickly and took my place at the opposite side of the table greeting both of them with a head nod. They returned the gesture with a small smile resting on both their faces, Alan continuing to speak about a story he must have been telling before I had arrived. I tried to pick up on what he was talking about so I could start to try and involve myself, but that plan went straight down the drain when I took notice of the fact that I had a perfect view of the poor excuse for a basketball court and an even better view of a shirtless, and soon to be sweaty, Vic.

He had only just begun playing and he was already a bit shiny from how competitive his friends were playing. That, and the combination of the sun beating down on all of use with extremely harsh rays. I didn't have too much of a problem with the heat out here though. It was nice to be given this time outside, if I was being honest with myself. Truth be told, staying in that jail was much too suffocating and getting a breath of fresh air and feeling natural heat on your skin is a relief. Dropping the thought, I continued to watched on, taking notice of how his hair bounced freely around his shoulders and how his muscles moved under his glistening skin, showing how truly defined his arms really were.

I bit my lip just thinking about how I'd be able to put that muscle definition to the test when we got back to the cell. How Vic could just shove me up against the wall, pick me up and just grind his hips in filthy circles as I begged and pleaded for more with no problem at all. I could practically feel the way his lips would ghost down my neck, biting and sucking along the way. Feel the soft strands of his hair slipping through my fingers as I pulled, making him release the most guttural, sexiest sounds that I would ever have the pleasure of hearing.