Chapter 39: Explicit

Start from the beginning

"M-my roommates went off to Hogsmeade," I managed to say, distracted by the way he slipped his hand underneath my bra to get to my chest. "B-but they may return early-"

"So?" Draco teased my chest, making me sigh. I could see my euphoric facial expressions in the mirror. I looked like something straight out of an X-rated film.

"You really shouldn't..." I trembled as he pressed into my panties, "-we shouldn't do this here."

Draco didn't respond. He held me firmly in his hands, preventing me from getting free. He kissed my neck again, and pressed his groin into my backside. My hips met the cold edge of the sink. I couldn't believe it- he was already hard, and pressing eagerly against my ass. It was like he was possessed; he had one thing in mind, and he was going to do anything to get it.

I tried to insist we stop, but my voice was getting weaker by the second. "Please- anyone could walk in..."

Draco played with me under my panties, making my breath hitch. My hand went up to his head, lacing into his soft hair as he pressed himself against me rhythmically. I couldn't decide if I should be angry at him, or turned on.

"No one's going to walk in," Draco whispered into my ear. "I placed a ward on the door."

His hand came around between us, and I heard the sound of pants unzipping. Before I could object, he was moving my panties to the side.

"Draco-" I managed to say, "The- the contraceptive charm-"

"I've taken care of it," he said in a gravelly whisper. I could feel him behind me, at my entrance.

He must have done it on himself- he knew he was going to take me in the women's restroom- my god, what is happening-

"Draco-" I began to speak, but had to stop to brace myself against the sink as he thrust into me roughly. He was so hard- and I was barely prepared for him. The sensation of him suddenly filling me made me cry out.

"Fuck," he groaned into my ear, moving out of me just to thrust in again. My fingers clutched the sides of the sink, my mouth open in an erotically shocked position. He continued thrusting into me in the middle of the empty women's restroom.

He bucked his hips against me, and my hip bones bit against the hard porcelain sink. I watched myself be taken from behind by Draco in the mirror, my body moving lewdly in accordance with every thrust. I couldn't contain my gasps of pleasure as he forced himself into me again and again- and I couldn't believe I actually looked like I was enjoying being fucked over a sink in the women's restroom- I was actually enjoying it-

Draco's hand tightened around my throat, and I experienced the newfound sensation of having my airway constricted. It was scary, not being able to breathe- but Draco was panting so heavily into my hair, and his other hand was sliding so lovingly across my stomach, I could tell it wasn't a malicious choke. It was like he was constricting me with how much he loved me- and I was falling for it, my god, I was tightening around him, even while he was fucking me like a whore in the bathroom, my head feeling dangerously lighter, and lighter- I wanted to tell him to stop, that it was too much, but I couldn't manage to make a single sound.

His grip around my neck tightened as his thrusts grew rougher, and I got the fearful feeling inside me that something about Draco was off. He had come to the women's loo looking unusually unhinged, already prepped with the contraceptive charm, and he was taking me forcefully over a sink while his right hand was wrapped around my neck. It was a total 180 from the slow, tender lovemaking I had become accustomed to with him. This was frenzied, hard, almost desperate-

I thought we might break the sink with how much of my weight I was putting onto it before Draco's grip around my throat constricted for the last time, and his thrusting slowed. He breathed slowly and evenly as he came down from what seemed like a very powerful climax.