AYUMU: "Lately, I haven't seen you in the mornings or after school or at the club, so I had Shioriko arrange some time for us to talk."

AKI: "And I told you already... Don't worry about me. I'm sorry I'm not around but there's something I must prioritize above everything else."

AYUMU: "Are you sure you're not pushing yourself too hard again? Remember last time when you collapsed? It won't be worth it if you break your body. Everyone in the club is worried about you."

AKI: "I'm fine. There is no time to get sick. I won't until the School Idol Festival is officially revived."

AYUMU: "But I can't help but worry. I wish you'd rest just a little... Well, actually, I wish you'd rely on us more."

AKI: "That's not allowed. You're going to perform alongside µ's and Aqours. I want you use all your time to practice, improve and prepare."

AYUMU: "Of course we're getting our practicing in. I mean, we're going to get to perform with µ's and Aqours! We can't do anything that would embarrass them."

AKI: "But that's not enough. Not only are you performing with them, but you're competing against them. If you're going to be the best then you need to beat the best.
Just a satisfactory performance isn't enough, I want the best from you. So, prepare for that moment."

AYUMU: "But for now, the most important thing is getting volunteers, right? We don't want it to all fall on your shoulders. We want to help you.
We're all clubmates, right? Let's work together on this."

AKI: "Must I repeat myself? It's my fault that getting volunteers turned into this mess, I wasn't good enough.
That is why I need to right this wrong, this is my cross to bear, this is MY job and something that I ALONE must do."

AYUMU: "But..."

AKI: "I know. Not spending time at the club may cause trouble for everyone. But this is what I need to do for all of you. These sacrifices are necessary for the greater good."

AYUMU: "The greater good...?"

AKI: "The greater good that is everyone's dreams coming true. I'm doing this for everyone's sake."

AYUMU: *If you're really thinking that it's for all of us... Then we'd rather you came to practice."

AKI: "That's because you're not seeing the bigger picture, Ayu. This doesn't just involve the ten of us anymore, this concerns every school idol and their fans nationwide.
It's like you're thinking that I want to go to practice. I would love to do so, if I had my way I would be there in a heartbeat.
But right now?
That's not allowed. If I don't do what I need to do for the greater good, the School Idol Festival will be a failure.
I have to prevent that at all costs."

AYUMU: "Will it really be the end of the world if it's a failure? Is it truly THAT crucial that it's a success? If we just gave up, you would-"