🌹Kitsune no kamen no on'na🌹(Enimes to Lovers)

Ahaha yes.

____________

  The first time he met the fox masked woman was shortly after his last mission, York New, and its auction. He had found a pair of Scarlet eyes being held by a wealthy businessman in his factory, on open display for everyone to see.

   The golden blonde's plan was to switch it with a fake, graciously conjured by a new found colleague he had met through Melody.

   He would sneak in during the night, and switch the two, and leave without a trace. He was now just betting on the fact that no one who worked there knew of Nen.

  It was October 12th, the day that it all went down, he had entered the brick walled building, the inside was contrasting to its out, being slick and modern. With a Zetsu activated, and guards knocked out, he began wearily walking to the marble display with the fake in hand, however when he reached the stone pillar, the eyes were gone. He blinked, thinking his eyes must have been playing tricks on him. The Kurta activated Gyo, letting go of the perfect Zetsu he had been keeping up this whole time.

Contacted Gray eyes, shifted left to right, up and down, hues of red reflecting off the little light there was, seeing nothing. There was nothing. He was confused, had his mission been compromised? No. It couldn't have, he was so careful. It can't be that, what was this unknown missing factor that he didn't take into account.

His thoughts were racing, and that's when he saw it, a glint of silver, ever so slight, barely noticeable to a normal human eye. But he caught it. He looked over in that direction, he was now face to sort of face with a woman dressed in a Kunoichi-esk attire, different shades of black danced around the outfit, that was topped with a traditional white and bright red Kitsune masked, that just stood out. (H/C) hair could be seen peaking through the gorgeous mask, the only lead on the mystery woman's identity so far.

Kurapika mentally scolded himself for not noticing her sooner, understanding that this woman wasn't ordinary, but a Nen User. There was no doubt. She had an indescribably perfect Zetsu. It was like you almost couldn't see her, invisible to the naked eye unless one looked hard enough. It was the metal shine of the Kurta's Eyes case that was the only thing to give her away.

The blonde realized he had been stuck, in a confused trance, not moving, cursing himself once more. Despite his contacts, Scarlet was seeping through to be seen. The boy started chasing after her, the mystery Kistune. After running and running, he had her cornered. However when the boy went to speak, he only managed to get out a "Who are you!?" His mind was racing with a billion thoughts, What does she want, why is she here, why the eyes specifically, attack her, drag it out of her. however he only managed to get out that single question, he had also been wondering. He had seemingly been trapped in place, un able to move an inch. The blonde wondered what kind of Nen this Kitsune lady put on him, but couldn't find any traces.

"You can call me Kōgō Kistune, and don't forget it Blondie." She pulled out a grappling hook from the folds of her clothes, and shot it straight into the air, making a great escape. Kurapika stood there bewildered, wondering what on this Earth had just occurred before him.

________________

The next encounter took place exactly 3 months after. This chance rendezvous occurred at the Sullivan Estate, the place of residence for The High Class Sullivan family, a Mafia family in lead productions in illegal drugs and children's toys, it was a strange combination indeed however, Kurapika had gotten lucky and Neon went to their Manor for the latter. He had gotten lucky because Cielo Sullivan, owned a pair of Scarlet Kurta Eyes, or so his sources said.