🌻Mistltoe🌻

Work had been hectic lately, I was working under Cluck, one of the Zodiacs, and a Botanical Hunter, researching a new found species of carnation on a small island of the coast of the Azian Continent. I had no time to see any of my friends, like Gon, Killua, Leorio or Kurapika...

   Kurapika... his name rang through my head, it's been almost 2 years since we met, and almost 1 year since I realized my feelings for the blonde. The feeling I felt, was probably unrequited however, since the male was to focused on his goals to even notice romantic emotions lingering in his heart or mine...

  I felt a ding in my pocket, pulling out my phone, wondering how there's service on this island, nonetheless, I check the message;

___________
Leorio🩺:
Hey (Y/N), I'm holding a small party back at my place, I'm inviting you all and a few of my college buddies, feel free to invite whom ever as well, Please make it.
_____________

  The text from Leorio was an invite to a party, that I probably couldn't attend.

"Everyone gather around." The blue haired woman's voiced boomed over the crowd. We all walked to the Zodiac woman known as Cluck. Then she continued "Your research here as been splendid, So I'm allowing a two week break to spend with friends and family, please be back by the Third of January however, as that's a day before when we're scheduled to pick research back up, we'll meet back up at the Hunter Association headquarters, then take private transportation back to the island, got it?"

  "Got it" I, and the rest of the crew said all together.

  Looks like I can attend Leorio's party after all.

I opened up my phone to text him back

___________
Leorio🩺:
Hey (Y/N), I'm holding a small party back at my place, I'm inviting you all and a few of my college buddies, feel free to invite whom ever as well, Please make it.

It seems as though I can,
when will it be?
____________

I boarded the ship back to main land as I awaited his response.

I soon heard a small ding from my phone, he had responded,

The 23rd, the text said, I took mental note of the date and slid my phone back into my pocket.

_____________

It was now the 23rd, the short amount of time flew by fast, as I stood outside the medical students house.

I knocked three times before the door flew open and I was greeted by the man himself, Leorio.

"Ah (Y/N)!! Welcome Welcome!! We're just waiting on Killua now!!" He stopped for a moment, realizing I was alone. "Hey, didn't I tell you to invite people?"

"You said 'feel free to invite people' not that I had to, anyhow who would I invite anyways?" I looked up at the tall man questioningly.

"I don't know, a date?" He looked back down at me with a slightly confused expression.

I looked at him with an unamused expression. "You know darn well who I like Leorio, don't try to play dumb"

"Yea, yea, he's inside, go say hi, you two haven't seen each other in forever." He finally moved out of the way of the door, and I walked into the fully decorated house, well technically I walked into the house, then into someone else. I looked up to see whom I crashed into, it was Kurapika.