VIKTOR NIKIFOROV AND YUURI KATSUKI

3rd POV

School was let out and Izuku's teacher tried to embarrass him, although that backfired quite a bit. Trying to assume he wanted to be a hero, he would rather not, quirks are overrated in his opinion, always will be.

It makes him scoff, everyone wants to be a hero these days, but they can be toxic. This whole quirk system was created by heroes. He understands that with power comes both good and evil, but society only needs a few true heroes. Instead there are thousands of heroes in every prefecture, all measured and watched by the government for pay.

Heroes shouldn't feel the need to get payed, they should just fight with the towns best interest in mind. But no, its a profession now. One that causes society to outcast anyone without a strong and flashy quirk, or no quirk at all. And people wonder why villains are born. Honestly.

But he had nothing to do with it anyways. He didn't need friends. He has his master. And that's all that mattered to him. He has a purpose, and that is to fulfill his masters dream. A dream that became his as well.

He loves the ice, its like his best friend. The music calms him, and takes him to his own world. Nothing and no one matters when he's skating, the music flows perfectly with his body as he jumps and twirls, all while wearing a beautiful outfit and costume, its mesmerizing to think about.

But he might be getting a little ahead of himself. He's only just learn how to do an axel, although he does have to 10 months to improve. 10 moths until school starts again. He plans on going to a sporting high school. He got a scholarship from his master, since she is a teacher there. She teaches ballet, dance, ice skating and some common classes like English and such.

He's excited to go, he might make friends, well he hopes. If not, well what did he expect? The quirkless kid to get friends, that's like a crazy fanfic in his world. The quirkless have always been loners. By choice or not. But his master says at least 70% Musutafu go to this school, so yeah, he has a chance.

And it surprised him how Bakugou left him alone lately. He hasn't been pestered by Katsuki and his goons in weeks. He only gets rude comments occasionally in the hall and in class, and to which he says, fuck you.

But seriously, he is confused, not that hes complaining. This week has been amazing, Bakugou leaves him alone. He doesn't even know why he's bullied by Bakugou anyways. He told him he gave up on being a hero when he was 10, but the bullying got better after he said that. So at least that's something.

He was walking to the ice rink as usual, and goes in.

"Hey Mari!"

"Oh, hey Izuku! Master wants you to meet some people, so be prepared to be shooketh,"

"Haha okay, thanks then! Im gonna get changed, then ill go out and meet masters friends."

Izuku changed into his regular. Leggings, cotton socks, a sweater (or a jacket and tank top) and his normal skating gear, he went to the rink and stopped dead in his tracks.

"VIKTOR NIKFOROV AND YUURI KATSUKI!?"

-------------

Lmao if my writing is different, just know im gonna be using a laptop to write from now on. Ill only use my phone is my laptop breaks or I don't have a choice. But yeah, hope yall enjoyed.