◈ Chapter 27 ◈

Start from the beginning

We both watched some series, but my mind was somewhere else. Tzuyu's words. They were killing me inside slowly.

Everything she said it was true. Why can't Taehyung treat me like a normal wife, with freedom to do anything?

Why does it always has to be like this?

------

The main door unlocked indicating that someone came home, well more specifically Taehyung.

"You're late...", I halted my words as soon as I noticed that the figure was not Taehyung, it was Hoseok.

Considering the fact that it was already late and I had been waiting for Taehyung to come back home since past hour, it made me disappointed.

Hoseok flashed me a gentle smile before he stepped forward, hands in his pocket.

"Emm, M-Mrs Kim... I suppose you already know about your husband?", He asked raising one of his eyebrow as I looked at him in complete confusion.

"What about him?", I asked trying to be as polite as possible.

"Oh he didn't told you?", he looked at me with a little surprise.

Perhaps he didn't knew that things between me and Taehyung are not like ordinary married couples.

He never actually tells about where he goes, when he'll come back and stuff like that. Even last week he was the reason why I was blamed by Jimin for being an irresponsible wife.

"A-actually... He left for Jeju just a moment ago. It was urgent and well...unexpected. Don't worry he'll be back after a couple of days", Hoseok smiled at me, nervously tapping his foot on the floor.

"Meanwhile, he did asked me to take care of you till he is away", I nodded my head, a little disappointed by the scenario even though I don't know why.

It's not as if I wasn't aware of him leaving for a few days, it's just that this is so unexpected. For the time that I lived with him, he was never of the nature of leaving out of city and that too for days without telling me directly.

This was something new.

I was pretty sure something was wrong, maybe he had some business problems.

I just hoped everything to be fine. Him to be fine.

-----

"The number you dialed is turned off---", sighing for the thousandth time, I cutted right through the voice tape being tired of trying to call him for an hour.

I was worried. I wasn't being myself at all. Who was the one who said she'll enjoy even if he leaves for a decade?

Running my fingers through my hair, I closed my eyes trying to calm myself even a bit. I just wanted to call him, ask him if everything was alright but his phone was constantly off.

Did he just forgot that he left someone called his 'wife' behind?

It seems as if whenever he's out for work, he suddenly forgets about his family. About me.

It's selfish of me to think so, but that's what I've seen throughout this whole time I lived with him.

Lost in my thoughts, telling myself that things would be alright I felt my eyes getting heavy. The fact that I was sitting on that uncomfortable couch for an hour, and maybe even sleep on it tonight didn't bothered me.

Not in this situation.

With worriedness for the man who I promised not give a fvck about after our marriage, I drifted off to sleep.