𝟶𝟶| 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚. He was grieving for his Godsons parents, Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. For Sirius Black, Mad-Eye Moody, Colin Creevey and every one else who had died at the hands of Lord Voldemort and his death eaters. Everyday he hoped he would wake up and they would all be home with their families but this never happened.

𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗗. She was scarred both physically and mentally. She would wake up screaming looking for her boyfriend Ron making sure he wasn't hurt because the images she saw in her dreams of his mangled up body scared her. The scar Bellatrix gave her reading 'mudblood' ran up her arm and she was ashamed of it no matter how many times Ron told her it was a sign of bravery, she didn't feel brave.

𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚. He had hit rock-bottom and was drowning inside his own head. He was always there for Hermione when she would wake up screaming, always there for Harry when he would close himself off. Yet he was doing the same thing, trying to pretend those people didn't really die. He had so many emotions, he was happy Voldemort was gone and happy that none of his family got hurt, but sad and grieving for the pain his best friends were going through.

𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕. She didn't feel anything. She hadn't smiled in months but hadn't cried for months either. She simply was emotionless. She had no one left, no shoulder to cry on. Her mother left when she was young, her father died in the battle, and her sister was killed by a falling wall when trying to save Fred Weasley. She had lost everyone she cared for yet didn't feel a thing.

𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟. He was grateful for Diana Terabeth. The girl who gave her life for his brother. George knew he would be lost in this world without Fred and Diana died doing a noble deed. He was very grateful for her.

𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗬. Or at least felt guilty, for the death of Diana Terabeth. She had given her life for him and he feels as though he killed her. He felt guilty that Flora wouldn't get to grow old with her sister by her side. He thought this was his fault.

-꧁꧂-
𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗" -𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚊.