11

"no, jimin don't-" she protested as he grabbed all the chocolates from her palm. "i told you, if i'm gonna die, then why not die after eating the number of chocolates i want." he said, popping one into his mouth.

"jimin, those were kept for each day and you're not gonna die." she said after she grabbed it from him, and kept it back in her pocket.

"oh, c'mon, areum, we both know i'm not gonna survive for long." he pinched her waist.

how could he be so carefree about death? she thought. shouldn't he be scared? his audacity surprised her.

his hair was so messy, lips were parched, but he still looked as cute as when he was 15.

she pinched his cheeks, "you're too cute."

"so what are you gonna do about it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, smirking.

that caught her by surprise, it was an expression she hadn't seen it years: his cheeky grin, and the flirtatious behavior.

she kept her hands on the back like a small kid, taking a huge step forward to him, so close that her nose was touching his. 

she gave a gentle tap on his nose. "why are you so cute, jimin-ssi?"

his eyes widened, not expecting that cute voice of hers at all. his cheeks felt hot, and his heart hammered against his chest. the way you make me feel, is driving me crazy.

he immediately pulled her waist, placing her on top of the table.

he locked eyes with her, fingers curled the strands of her hair and gave a kiss on her cheek, making her feel as flustered as possible.

he didn't realize the wrapper was all scrunched up in his fist, he threw the chocolate wrapper on the floor, crashing his lips with hers.