Chapter 7: The Birth of Orion Eclipse

Before the beginning of the war, and before Orion Pax became the new warrior known as Optimus Prime, Megatron leads his army to battle and eliminate any who had opposed him or who dare to challenge him. Firestar watched from the Nemesis' surveillance cameras in seeing their entire home planet in a battle of chaos and despair, but in turn, Firestar wished that the lives of many Cybertronions were never to be taken away by her husband, Megatron as it made her sadden of this fate since Megatron left the council building when trying to share his vision with even Orion Pax to help Cybertron's cause and prevent horrible events of its future. But during the night when all seemed to have calmed down, for now, Firestar would help to heal the wounds and scars seen onto Megatron, she knew she was a doctor before in Kaon but had become a better doctor now in training the new medic known as Knockout with his partner and conjunx-to-be Breakdown.

While in healing his battle scars and wounds, Megatron soon began to notice a kind of sad look on Firestar's face in wishing for something dear to care for...maybe, like a child to love and raise for their future of the Decepticon throne. After some time of healing up from his battle, Megatron soon decided to go with Firestar to pay a visit to one of the creators who gave Cybertronians life, Vector Sigma.

It took a couple of hours in the night, but in the time that the pair found where Vector Sigma was kept, Megatron soon saw Firestar at first a bit in surprise to see Vector Sigma for the first time, but the pair could soon hear a voice in speaking to them, asking why they have come to see it. Firestar soon began to introduce herself and Megatron to Vector Sigma and in having a request to ask: to have a baby Cybertronian to give love, care, support and to teach them of how to be a good leader to their kind someday in the future.

Vector Sigma, in being silent at first, began to inform the two flyers that it will accept their request, however, there was one thing to do first. In first to have the pair have both their CNA in the mix to create a life for their firstborn child, but to adjust some new functions into the Decepticons to allow the process to be sure. As the two soon look to another, they both walked close to Vector Sigma to accept what it told them before a bright light began to shine onto them. As the light later dimmed down, the two opened their eyes to notice nothing changed, or so they thought. However, they both thank Vector Sigma and returned to the Nemesis.

After returning to the ship, Megatron and Firestar were now in their courters and into locking their door for the night. Megatron knew that the war was not what Firestar wished to have, but after everything that happened, Megatron wished to make things right. So he made his promise to Firestar that no matter what happened, he will always protect her and to have their freedom for the future be a safer one than what they are in now. The pair soon smile at each other and began to make love, but after a few kisses and stroking touches onto one another, Megatron sudden began to feel himself to be heating up, that's when he realized what Vector Sigma meant about some new functions it gives the pair during their meeting. As Firestar asked if Megatron was alright, Megatron soon answers that he is alright, but to now see what Vector Sigma meant. As it left Firestar confused at first, she then began to feel Megatron lay her down on their birth to them once again kiss again but with Megatron to move his tongue around in Firestar's mouth, moaning in pleasure.

Firestar finally understood this behavior as she felt the heat begin on her too. And as the two begin the first stage of making love, they were moaning and enjoying these new functions of their bodies. Even as they then reached the second stage, for it was a kind of Cybertronion version of how humans have sex, Megatron began to then lick Firestar's neck, making her quiver to the touch while lowering Megatron's hand to open Firestar's interfacing panel. And one doing the same of opening his own, his hardened spike soon slowly enters into Firestar after moving one or two of his clawed fingers in her and began to hold her tight while starting to thrust slowly into her since it felt tight inside Firestar.