D E L I C I O U S

Start from the beginning

He gave me a peck on the lips before walking over to the table, he sat down and I carried the two plates of food. I handed him his food and took a seat right next to him.

"It looks delicious, thank you." He says.

Before he could even take a bite his eyes focused on my finger, he gently placed the fork down. He bent down to my level and softly grabbed my hand.

"I accidentally cut myself while cutting that big ass watermelon." I laughed, he chuckles with me.

He carefully removed the bandage, I was confused on why he was doing it but I just let him. He looked at it before placing his lips on it, kissing my injured finger.

This is weird, it's the daddy issues in me

"You need to be more careful, love." He whispers while making eye contact with me.

I nodded my head, we both just stared at each other for a couple seconds. He gently leaned up to kiss me, I kissed him back eagerly. He lifted me off the chair and plopped me on top of the table, he pushed back the food before his hands wandered across my body.

His hand wrapped around my thigh while my hands quickly took off his t-shirt from my body, I leaned into him more. He removed his boxers letting them fall to the floor, my hands wrapped around his head lifting myself up a little, his lips went to my neck leaving his marks all over my neck. I moaned when he started to suck on my sweet spot, his lips felt warm against neck.

He entered me in a hard thrust, my head fell back as his hands held me up. My hands clawed at his back while he pounded harder inside of me, the table was banging against the wall making it loud. His lips found mine again, I felt his hand squeeze my breast. I was panting so hard against his chest, my body was shaking from the high I was on.

"Faust, please." I whispered, he didn't stop he kept pounding in to me, the more I begged the harder he went.

"You like when I fuck you like this." He growls into my ear, my body literally shivered at that sentence.

I leaned in closer to his ear, whimpering breathlessly. He held my neck in his hand while viciously ramming in to me, my eyes rolled back from his sudden outburst of strength.

"When I seen you wrapped in my cousin's arms, I wanted to fuck you so hard."

I moaned even harder with that sentence.

"Your mine, your heart is mine, your ass is mine, your pussy is mine."

His dirty words finally got to me, a scream ripped through me once I hit my climax. He groaned and his body fell against mine, his arms were still strongly wrapped around me. I was panting for air, his chest was heaving up and down. We pulled apart, he kissed my forehead before picking up his boxers and putting them back on.

"Breakfast was delicious." He smirked at me, I shyly glanced down.

He immediately forced my chin up, he lowered his eyes so he could catch mine.

"Don't ever try to hide from me, you're perfect ."

I was breathless not because we just fucked, his words caught me off guard. It made me have butterflies in my stomach, butterflies are a big no. He said yesterday he didn't want a relationship so was this just sex, I didn't want to be a sex object, I've been a sex object my whole life.

"I should get going." I whispered, it hurt me that he didn't want to be in a relationship with me but instead wanted to be fuck buddies.

I jumped off the table picking his shirt off the floor, I put it back on. I tried walking back upstairs but he grabbed ahold of my arm turning me around, he looked confused and concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asks, he tried holding my cheek but I dodged his hand.

"I have to go speak with my dad." I said with no emotion, I didn't even look at him. He released my arm, I climbed up the stairs to his room.

I grabbed my dress off the drawer putting it back on, I walked back downstairs to see Faust leaning against his couch, it looked like he was in a deep thinking process.

"I'll drive you." He pushes off his couch with his keys in his hand, I shook my head. "You don't have your car with you."

"I ordered an Uber." I whispered, I made my way towards the door till his voice cut me off mid way.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks, softly.

I shook my head. "You don't want a relationship and that's fine but I do."

He opens his mouth to say something but he closes it. I wanted him to stop me from leaving, I wanted him to be honest with me about his feelings but he doesn't.

"I get it, Faust I really do but you can't expect me to be with you without knowing if this will ever be something more than just sex." I said.

He nods, just a simple nod. No response, no reaction, nothing but his plain self. I opened the door and closed it behind me, I heard a loud bang sound coming from inside but my Uber was already here, I got inside my Uber and didn't look back.

I leaned my head against the window, everything was so difficult.

Driving to my dads work was terrifying and also a huge relief, I tipped the Uber driver and headed inside my dads office, hopefully he isn't screwing his employee. My dad opened the door, this time he was fully dressed.

"Your mother called me." He says walking back behind his desk, he places his paperwork down.

"Dad, she started it I swear." I sat down on his couch, he walks over to the couch taking a seat next to me.

"I'm I kicked out?" I frowned.

"Your mother is crazy, of course not." My dad says.

"You're my daughter and no child of mine will ever be homeless that's why I bought you a townhouse."

I'm I imagining words now

"What?" I asked.

"I moved all your stuff in today, and your account is filled with money so you could decorate the place however you want." My dad pulls out a set of keys, my eyes widened in shock.

"No way, oh my god!" I squealed excitedly, I grabbed the set of keys and hugged him.

He gently held my head in the palm of his hand while kissing my forehead.

"Your my baby, I'd buy you the whole fucking world if I have too." He laughs, I pulled back looking at the keys, my keys. "Why do you smell like cologne?"

Shit

"I was having food with a guy friend of mine, he hugged me."

"This early." My dad questions with his eyebrow perking up.

"Look at the time, can you show me the place now please?" I changed the subject with my puppy eyes, puppy eyes always works on my dad.

"Let me get my car keys." My dad smiles at me.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella