9

"Finally found you Bella, i was so worried" it was connor who pulled Isabella away from mark and derek, pulling her into a over tight hug, isabella immediately pulled away.

"Bella?" Mark and derek questioned
"Its my nickname for her" Connor beamed. "You call her iggy, i call her bella. Isabella is to childish and so is Iggy" Connor smiled enjoying watching Mark trying so hard not give him a piece of his mind.

Mark and derek could tell this guy was bad news as Isabella was silence just standing there frozen scared, shocked, unsure what to do.

"Your your in scrubs" Connor noted but Isabella didn't answer just stood there.
"Why you in scrubs?" He asked again but his words got harder.
"A patient was sick on her, a resident took her to find some soare scrubs and sort her clothes, thats where we found her, the hospital is  a big place she lost her way" derek explained firmly.
"Your mum and nancy will be so happy to know your safe, lets go" connor said tightly squeezing her wrist pulling her towards him.

"Shes not going anywhere" mark firmly spat, pulling isabella back to the safety of Derek and mark
"Bella now" Connor barked.

"Thats move this conversarion somewhere private, lets go find mum" derek suggested.
"Come" connor said as he returned his tight grip to her wrist but this time it was tigher there was no way she could try to get her wrist away from him so she went with him begrudgingly walking infront of derek and mark.

"You seriously think throwing a move like that would do you any good" Connor sneered into Isabellas ear whispering so the protective brothers couldn't hear  him.
"Do you know what it did to me, to hear you had gone with no note. Killed me, you are starting college tomorrow starting your surgical journey and you are throwing an amazing career down the drain" Connor continued.

"Derek just let me trip him up" Mark asked more like begged.
"Mark, Isabella would kill uou, we will sort it"
"She is not going home with him" mark sternly said
"Shes not". Derek agreed

"Isabella" her mum beamed pulling into a hug when they hug was broken Isabella was faced with the wrath of Nancy.
"Isabella" she said sternly in a telling her off way "what do you think you were doing?"
"Thats what I said" connor added as the door shut behind them closeing the 7 off them in.

Isabella took a seat as everyone crowded around her.

"Isabella you scared us, i didnt know where you were. Your lucky that mark called." Her mum started off.
"What if you got in trouble?" Nancy added.

"Running away from your problems doesnt solve anything and why did you run. Everything was perfect, couldnt be more perfect. Such a stupid decision but shouldnt expect much more should I" connor spat getting in her face but what he said, how he said it was ignored by her mum and nancy.

"Stop" Derek shouted.
"You dont get to call my sister stupid no one doesnt she isnt stupid shes far from  it. The way you treated her is wrong." Derek defended Isabella.
"Shes my girlfriend, where have you been for the last 5 years you ran away too, thats where she got it from. I love her, i treat her with love." Connor turned on derek.
"Connor leave him" Isabella begged, pulling Connor back down to her side but he just ignored it, pulling back.

"Love" derek laughed "i love my wife but I dont talk to her the way you do to isabella. I dont make decisions for my wife she makes them herself because she is her own person if she decides that she didnt want to be a doctor anymore i would respect that. You belittled her dream to be an art teacher did you know that." Derek squared up to him.

"An art teacher isnt  a proper job she will become a surgeon like the rest of you and me" Connor firmly spoke.

Isabella could see derek getting ready for another verbal round, she jumped up and stood in the middle of the two of them.

"Stop please lets go home. I need to pack for chicago" isabella spoke.

"You still on about chicago" Connor moaned as he turned around towering over Isabella trying to intimidate her.
Isabella could sense derek stiffen and mark too she turned to them and said smiling "ive got this".

Derek couldnt believe the rection from his mum and Nancy. They just stood there and watched not stepping in.

"Im going to chicago, im going to become an art teacher not a surgeon its not for me" isabella calmly told him.
"You are coming to columbia with me to be the next DR shephard that is your dream" connor shouted yet again but isabella  just stood there being the shouting bag allowing it to happen.

"I am not talking about this anymore we are going home" connor grabbed Isabellas wrist and dragging her out the office.
Mark ran after them.

"Your just gonna stand there and allow this to happen" dark confronted his family.
"Its their relarionship" his mum defended.
"Hes not wrong" Nancy added as they followed them out the office.

"Derek shes leaving seattle not your problem anymore" Nancy spat.
"Shes my problem shes my sister" derek spat back but nancy just laughed.

"Iggy please" Mark was shouting as Connor was pushing Isabella into the car.
"Bye mark" Isabella smiled from inside the car.
"It was good seeing you both" mum smiled hugging them both.
"Bye is" Derek smiled
"Bye derek Im sorry" she apoligsed.
"Nothing to apologise for" he smiled as they drove away.

"We wont let her go with him. Bullshit" mark shouted walking away.