three

Author Pov

"So students before starting the class I want to tell you guys something today we have some transferred students who will be studying this year with us although they are a little late but I know you guys will help them out........ Students come in..........."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Four students come in the class and all the girls starts squeaking.

Jimin Pov

We entered the class when the teacher asked us to enter and all the girls in the class started squeaking.

"Please introduce yourself" Mrs Song asked "annyeong everyone I am Kim Taehyung I hope you guys take good care of me and help me out" said taehyung and gave his iconic boxy smile.

"Hello everyone I am Kim Namjoon I hope we become friends" Namjoon hyung said and smiled which showed his dimples and all the girls and even some boys squeaked.

"Hello guys I am park Jimin I hope to work with you guys this year" I said and smiled.

"Hi I am Min Yoongi" Yoongi hyung said just this much well  what else do we expect from him.

"Ok guys nice to know you all, now find a vacant seat and sit there" said mrs song, some girls started raising their hand as to tell us to sit beside them but we ignored them and went at the back of the class to sit there.

There were two empty tables so we went there and tae and I sat at one bench and yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung sat behind us.

Jungkook Pov

The transferred students introduce themselves and I am not gonna lie all of them looked handsome but I already knew I never stand a chance after all I am weak and I get bullied who would like me except my hyungs.

When they finish introducing themselves the teacher asks them to find a seat and sit down and all the popular girls who sit alone or even if with their friends sat with them they still point out the seat beside them for the students.

They all ignore them and starts walking towards our row and sit at the empty seat behind us.

"Hi I am Taehyung" i flinch when I hear someone talk behind me, "hello I am Jung hoseok and this is Jeon Jungkook" hobi hyung says and smiles brightly and I also smile a little. Taehyung smiles and looks at me." Hi hoseok hi jungkook this is jimin my best friend I hope we become friends" says taehyung again and jimin smiles a little and that's how the whole lesson passes by and soon it's time for lunch.

The bell rings signalling it's lunch and me along with jin hyung and hobi hyung get up. "Mind if me and my friends join you? Because we are new and it would be nice to make new friends" says taehyung and smiles hobi hyung look at me and jin hyung to ask if it's ok and we both shrug "yeah sure why not" says hobi hyung and we all walk to our locker to keep our book.

Just as I keep my book I am slammed against the locker and heard someone say 'found you' and I close my eyes waiting for the person to hit me knowing it was my bully but it never came "Hey what are you doing?".............
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
A/N
Hello guys your author-nim is back with another chapter I hope you guys enjoy I'll try to work harder and make a better chapter

Please vote and comment too I'll try my best to update as much as I can.

I love all my readers and what should I call you guys like give me a nickname from which I should call you guys.

Anyways I love u

Your author 💜💜💜💜