House on Haunted Hill

Start from the beginning

David then spins around and tosses the coffee right in her face. Claudia stumbles backward. Her face becomes beat red as steam and heat rises from her face. She lets out blood-curdling screams.

Claudia

: DAVID!

David turns around and pulls open one of the counter drawers and pulls out a kitchen knife. Claudia begins limping out of the kitchen slowly with her hands on her face. David comes up behind her, grabs her hair and yanks her head back.

Claudia

: NO!! DAVID!!

David shoves the knife’s blade into Claudia’s side. She screams and he pushes it in deeper. He yanks the knife out and shoves it back in. He repeats this twice more and lets go of Claudia’s hair. She falls to her hands and knees crying and gripping her side as blood drips to the floor.

Claudia

: Oh my G-…David…please…

David drops the knife to the floor and turns back to the counter drawer. He grabs the drawer handle and begins pulling on it. He pulls the drawer out of the counter and lets it fall to the floor.

Claudia

: David…I’m sorry…PLEASE!

David reaches into the counter where the drawer once was and pulls out a .37 magnum revolver. He aims it at the back of Claudia’s head and pulls the trigger.

BAM!

The back of Claudia’s head explodes. Blood and brain matter splatter and she slouches to the floor, dead. David stares at the body for a moment. He sighs and then turns the gun on himself, pressing it against his temple. He pulls the trigger.

BAM!

TITLE CARD: HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL

INT. LOREN RESIDENCE – BEDROOM – DAY

Present Day

CLOSE UP – A pair of feet

Walk across a smooth, waxed hardwood floor leaving wet footprints behind them as they walk. They obviously belong to a female which becomes obvious when the camera pans up to reveal ANNA LOREN, mid-30s, absolutely stunning, a regular seductress with long dark hair and a foreign vibe to her. She speaks with an Italian accent and stands completely naked and wet having obviously just come out of the shower.

The bedroom is large and beautifully decorated. Its color theme is a mixture of white and blue. Behind Anna is a short hall with a door to a bathroom and a door to a closet. In one hand she holds a towel which she is using to dry off the back of her neck. A cell phone on a dresser beside her begins to ring. She drops the towel, picks up the phone and answers it.

Anna

: Vincent.

INT. LIMOUSINE - DAY

VINCENT LOREN, early 40s, a dark, handsome gentleman with obvious charm sits in the back of his stretch limo, his cell phone pressed to his ear and a glass of brandy on the rocks in his other hand.

Vincent

: Anna, baby, what are you doing?

INT. LOREN RESIDENCE – BEDROOM – DAY

Anna is now putting on a silk white robe, holding the phone between her ear and her shoulder.

Anna

: Just got out of the shower, tell me what I want to hear.

She pulls on the straps to tighten the robe.

INT. LIMOUSINE - DAY

Vincent