Chp 24: 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅!?

Start from the beginning

'WHY ARE YOU ANGRY?!, IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ANGRY NOT YOU!!, AND WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT M-'

'CAUSE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS!...WE-re Partners but how can I play when my partner's not there!?' His words making my chest pump fast and my stomach do a flip.

'Partners...huh?'

I felt my eyes soften when I looked at him, and smile at the figure in front of me sleeping peacefully, and I can't help but caress his hair and began to stroke it.

'It...soft and smells like..peaches?'

He squirms a lot and thought it might be uncomfortable in that position of sleeping, so I hesitantly got up trying to not wake him up, and carry him bridal style, and set him on the bed.

'Hes...more cute up close than I thought...'

Author's POV

Kageyama's eyes landed on Hinata's lips, he stared at them for a minute before brushing his thumb on them gently.

'I-i won't hurt to have a little taste...right?'

'But what if he wakes up?!...-but Hinata's a deep sleeper..-ECK!, What even I am doing?!....but...this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...I can't just let this slip!....OHHH FUCK IT!'

And with that Kageyama caressed Hinata's face, bringing their face closer until they an inch close, Kageyama took one last look at Hinata's lips, then-'.

.

.

.

He Kissed him...

Kageyama pulled away and stared at Hinata's lips, where he planted a gentle Kiss and brushed his thumb gently on it and blush.

'...His...lips are so Soft-...makes me want another taste, so addicting yet good but feels wrong...makes me want more and more...it's so Tempting'

Their faces were inches away, then both lips were touching, Kageyama pulled Hinata closer to him by the waist and the other on Hinata's cheek.

Then suddenly he pulled away shocked, he looked at Hinata that was now sitting up and rubbing his eyes, they made eye contact before blushing furiously.

"K-kageyama-... are you alright...?" Hinata asked still looking like a tomato.

"...i-...I'm sorry..!" Kageyama said and bowed still blushing.

"...e-eh?!...raised your head Kageyama..!, You didn't do anything wrong!" Hinata panicly said.

"...I kissed you...while you were sleeping-"

"...but I didn't hate it..." Hinata said and made Kageyama look at him weirdly.

"..Huh?, You...liked it..?"

Hinata looked away and simply nodded and made him blush more and more nervous, if Kageyama thinks it gross or not.

"Are you looking away because your embarrassed?"

"N-no i-im no-" He was cut off when he felt a hand on his cheek, he opened his eyes only to see the most cutest thing.

Kageyama was a blushing mess to his ears while looking away trying to keep his cool.

"Whose looking away from embarrassment now?" Hinata teased the setter making him even more flustered.

"I'm not embarrassed dumbass!" Kageyama argued. But made him look like an angry puppy.