'I didn't expect for him to say that.' Giyu thought.

"If I were coach Ukai, I'll choose Kageyama! He has that skill to make everyone go better with his sets. And also, he can pull up that crazy quick on Hinata." Kaguya said.

"But Sugawara has more chemistry with the second and third years. And he can blend in with others and make their game up to the fullest." Fujiwara said.

"Like cheering them up?" Hiro asked.

"Correct!" Fujiwara said.

"Skill versus experience. This is what will Coach Ukai will think about." Kaguya said.

After practice, everyone now headed to their training camp in which where they'll stay for the night.

"So this is the training camp!" Hinata exclaimed. He opened each of the rooms and got excited about it.

"You have got to chill out." Kageyama said.

"I can't help it! I've never done a training camp before!" Hinata said.

"His school in junior high was purely a disappointment. Haven't they realized kids who wanted volleyball at that time deserves a training camp for them to grow? What a pain." One teacher said.

"I agree. Poor Hinata-kun, he did everything to make himself look comfortable before his match with that Kageyama kid before." Another teacher said.

"Maybe the school doesn't have that many funds for the students to acquire a training camp." Goro said.

"Impossible! Then where are all of the parents' funds go? To their wallets? Even if no student plays that sport at their school, they should provide anything they can to make the students feel comfortable with their dream!" One teacher said.

"Better not make a mess with them, Goro. They're exactly right. But you have a point there on what you said." Fujiwara said.

"I-I see." Goro said.

"What's so great about having a bunch of guys that smell like armpit in your face all day long?" Tsukishima asked.

"Tsukishima, you piece of shit!" Tanaka angrily said.

"All air within a 500m radius of Kiyoko does not smell like armpit!" Nishinoya added.

"Can you not tell that this air in here is as fresh and clear as the Ou Mountain spring?! I pity you." Tanaka said.

"Shimizu lives nearby, so she goes home when the day's done." Sugawara said and the two fell on the floor after hearing it.

"No Kiyoko with them tonight sounds like the end of the world." Mitsuru said.

"That's awful..." Kaguya said.

"And did Sugawara walked like..." Iino uttered.

"Wh-What are you guys doing?" Takeda asked the two.

"Take, it's hopeless. We're done for." Tanaka uttered with a lifeless body on him. Shimizu walks in with a plate and the two suddenly got brought back to life.

"Now that's a miracle." Miyuki said.

"How did those two did that pale body thingy? That's weird." Zero Two said.

"By--" Rize was stopped by Giyu.

"Stop teaching them violence lessons back from your world." Giyu said.

"Fine! Fine..." Rize pouted.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone greeted them as their dinner was served to them. Kageyama and Hinata can be seen eating at a rapid speed.