Inuyasha still could not get over the shock of how...normal Sesshomaru was. He had truly believed that Sesshomaru had always been a cold hearted bastard. Now...he was so far from believing such a statement he felt half inclined to apologize to his half brother for being so judgmental.

He just hoped Sesshomaru would learn something new from this little experience and warm up to everyone. Including him.

Sesshomaru gave the boar a thoughtful look, tilting his head to the side. "Maybe," he said, "I should just shoot at it."

"No!" Ikuto and Inuyasha snapped simultaneously. "That's not fair," Ikuto continued. "I want a shot at it, too."

"Who said we need to get just one boar?" Sesshomaru succinctly replied.

"I can't house any more than one in my house," Inuyasha said.

"Yes, so shutup, Sesshomaru. And put down your bow. We don't need it."

Sesshomaru was going to kill Ikuto, he was sure of it. "How about this, stupid? Let's use our weapons to catch our prey. I'll get sonthing from the sky with my bow and arrow. You can get sonthing else with your ugly hands."

Ikuto looked intrigued. His short green hair, set up in a pony-tail, moved against his face as the slight summer breeze blew against it. He arched a brow. "What should I get then, milord?"

"I don't care," Sesshomaru muttered. "Whatever it is you desire. We can have a feast tonight. I shall attain a bird. You may get...sonthing else, and Inuyasha can deal with the boar."

Inuyasha was fine with that. The boar would be quick and easy to kill, which would give him enough time to see the two brats find their kill and destroy them.

He nodded at Sesshomaru. "Yo, bro, how about we make this into a contest? Let me kill the boar first and then I'll judge you both to see who wins."

"How does the game go?" Ikuto chimed in, stepping forward.

"Whoever finds and kills something first, gets a prize."

"What kind of prize?" Sesshomaru asked, feeling a swell of anticipation build in his gut.

Inuyasha shrugged. "I don't know. Think of something."

"I want the boar's right leg!" Ikuto whispered loudly.

Sesshomaru gave Ikuto a disgusted look. They were about to play a game where one would win something, and out of all the things to ask for he wanted a pigs leg. The demon was an idiot, Sesshomaru was sure of it.

He snorted. "Well, unlike you, I want something more useful. How about a dagger, Inuyasha?" he suggested. "Or my own bow and arrow?"

Considering the fact that Inuyasha and Kagome had more bows, arrows, swords and daggers than they could count, he found Sesshomaru's request to be quite reasonable.

"Alright, Sessh. You can win a dagger if you beat Ikuto."

Sesshomaru's eyes alighted with joy. Then a competitive gleam covered the light and his eyes narrowed. "I shall win this game."

"No you won't," Ikuto said. "I will."

Sesshomaru gave no reply to this statement. He chose to ignore Ikuto and focused on the prize. He would use the dagger (or bow and arrow) to protect himself and Rin. Since they were going to be together forever he would need it to keep her safe from harm until he could earn his own sword from father.

He turned to Inuyasha. "Brudder, go and get the boar alledy. I want to start this."

Inuyasha rolled his eyes and turned away from the two arrogant demons. He stared at the boar and watched it as it chewed some grass. It snorted once. Then twice. This would be an easy kill.