The Path

"I think I can help you." The group of us turn to where the voice came from. We see a handsome taller man with blond hair and a distinct looking headband. His voice sounded Italian in descent, and his figure is very muscular.

(A/N: When I tell you I couldn't decide for the life of me who to have teach Y/N I deliberated this for days

(A/N: When I tell you I couldn't decide for the life of me who to have teach Y/N I deliberated this for days.)

"Allow me to introduce myself," the man says. "My name is Caesar Zeppeli." I look over to him and bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Zeppeli, my name is Y/N." He comes closer to me.

"So you were the one generating that Hamon over here. If I heard correctly you've just come into that today, right?"

"That's correct," Rias answers. "Do you know how this all works?"

"Of course I do madam." He starts glowing in a similar way I did and a bunch of bubbles appear between his hands. It seems as if he's got this well under control, which considering he's offering to teach me how to control this that's a good thing. He moves them between his hands seamlessly before sending them off in a single attack.

"Woah," I say awestruck. "Would I be able to do that Mr. Zeppeli?"

"Of course you can, with the proper training that is. From this point on call me Caesar please Y/N. You and I will be brothers in our Hamon and the formalities are all unnecessary." He shows me his headband, a purple and orange color with an interesting looking pattern on it. "Using the power of Hamon anything that you desire can be made into a weapon, like this for example. Check this out." He wraps it around my neck and I struggle to breathe. His Hamon starts flowing from his hands onto his headband and it starts to heat up on my neck for a second before he removes it. I fall to the ground due to my lack of breath.

"Was that all necessary?" Caesar turns back to Rias.

"Merely an example is all, I did not intend to hurt the boy." He looks back my way. "He's the only other person I've seen use Hamon in almost 100 years, even after I was reincarnated." The devils all get looks of shock and Caesar turns back with a laugh. "Truth is Miss Gremory is that your brother had sent me to this location to see if I had my next possible pupil. While I've never been one to bother wanting to train other people before if he is truly a user of Hamon then it is only reasonable that I help him learn how to use this properly."

"I'm okay Rias, you don't need to worry. I'm ready to start learning Caesar." The handsome man turns back to me and gives me a smirk.

"I can tell I'm going to like you Y/N," Caesar tells me. "I can tell that you've been all over the place mentally as of late. Sirzechs told me about your past, only slightly though out of respect. He told me that you used to be a very scared boy who had trouble with handling himself, but looking at you now it seems that there is a lot more to you than that."

"You're not entirely wrong Caesar. Once I was saved by Rias everything changed, and while I was very nervous at first I've had a good support system around me to make sure that I'm on the right path. No matter what I'm not entirely alone either." I summon Star Platinum and let Caesar take a good look at it.