As he payed for he's grocery, he was walking to the exit. When he bumps into a man.

Man: Oh... Sorry about that.

Y/N: No, problem.

The man walks passed him, and Y/N also did the same. But little did the man know, Y/N had stolen something from him.

It was a gun.

Y/N: I think he was planning to rob the store?

Y/N: Cause if he didn't then I just stole a random dudes gun.

He kept talking to himself, until he got home. As he gently opened the door...

He was greeted by his pet bunny.

Y/N: Yo! I'm back.

Y/N then picked up the bunny and placed it on his head.

Y/N: I really need to come up with a name for you.

The rabbit nodded yes.

Then he remembered the letter he was given, he took it out his pocket and begins reading it.

Dear Y/N L/N

We at Hope's Peak Academy decided to have you attend this prestigious academy.

Though your circumstances are special, We would like to welcome you to Hope's Peak. As the Ultimate Random Student.

Ps: You will attend tomorrow.

Jin Kirigiri

Y/N: Ha... Random Student? Couldn't they come up with a better title.

The bunny on Y/N shook it's head in agreement, which reminded him that he needs to name it.

Y/N: Choco? Yeah... Your color matches with the name.

Y/N: Alright! Today onwards you shall be called Choco!

Choco just look at Y/N with a annoyed look, clearly not happy with the name. But Y/N didn't care.

Y/N: I am the man who stands at the top of naming!

Y/N spent the day playing with Choco. With the bunny almost poisoning him.

___________________

(The next day)

Y/N's house burned down. Don't ask how or why all you need to know is that it was all of Choco's fault.