Ch.16 Until My Last Breath ( Final Chapter)

■3rd Person POV■

Today is the wedding of Bokuto Kotaro and Y/N. The ceremony went very smoothly, beside the super excited Bokuto before he said his vows making everyone worried but it turns out fine.
Now the couple is happily talking with their friends.

The guests are Japan Pro leagues such as MSBY, EJP, and Sweiden members, Y/N colleagues, Fukurodani Volleyball team members, manager,s and coaches that they know. Some former Karasuno members, Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Noya, Mr. And Mrs. Tanaka, and the other.

Some Nekoma, Ubugawa, and Shinzhen former members are also present. Kuro became the best man for Bokuto because Akaashi is the one who walked with Y/N.

Tsukishima : so that day he called as an emergency was the day he planned about this?

In fact, Tsukishima was also called by Bokuto during his "Emergency" moment. But Tsuki realized it's probably not an emergency and declined.

Atsumu : Actually we didn't know he planned to propose to her as her birthday gift.

Kuro : I was surprised when he suddenly called me and asked me to be his best man hahaha, that bro.

Akaashi : he said he got the idea to propose to her after listening to Kuro san and my advice... which I don't know-how. But I'm happy to walk L/, Y/N san to the aisle.

Hinata : well they look really happy so it doesn't matter right

Sakusa : he married a doctor... maybe she could heal her idiocy.

They're all laughing, finding it funny how a muscle brained, simpleton owl could get a smart and amazing doctor as his wife.

Akaashi : but... that doctor loves his Idiocy.

Akaashi watches his friends happily.

Bokuto and Y/N came to them and they talk for a while. Mostly them teasing Bokuto and stuff. Bokuto and Y/N thank their friends for coming to their wedding.

The event was filled with laughter and happiness.

■Bokuto's POV■

The wedding ran smoothly today. Now Y/N and I are finally back home. I was sitting on the couch after taking a shower. I look out the window and decided to walk to the balcony.

Remembering how I almost lost her due to my own idiocy. And how fate is kind enough to bring me to her.

Y/N: Kotaro?

I look back inside, Y/N is done taking a shower and approach me. I walk back into the living room.

Y/N: what are you doing out there at this time? You could catch a cold.

I smiled at her, how she always takes good care of me. I pulled her closer and crash my lips to hers.

She was surprised and clenches the front of my shirt. When I pulled back, I could see her startled face. She's still embarrassed after all this time. What did I do to deserve this cute woman?

Bokuto : Y/N...

She looks up and stares back at my eyes. I place my hand on her cheek, rubbing her soft warm skin with my thumb.

Y/N: Kotarou,?

Bokuto : this time... I swear I will always protect you, stay loyal to you, keep on supporting you and take good care of you... Until my last breath.... I love you

Y/N eyes turned soft and started to wet a bit. She places her hands on my face and pulled me down as she kissed my chin, nose, and forehead.

Y/N: I trust you Kotarou.... I love you too... my giant owl.

With that, I connect our lips once again in more deeper and passionate kisses. As that night we didn't let each other go and held each other till we fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hello to you all amazing readers!
Thank you for reading the sixth story that I wrote, I hope you like it.
I'm sorry if there are any OOCness with the characters, and any typos and grammatical errors in this story.

Please leave a comment whether it's just for fun or as an advice
I would be happy to read it.

Please read my other stories
If you have time

I wish you all have a good day

^^

K A Y N U