Ch.13 Hey! Hey! Hey!

■3rd Person POV■

Today MSBY Black Jackal has a game to play. The coach allowed Bokuto to play because his hand is already healed. Bokuto had started practicing again three weeks ago.

The thing is, Bokuto's in an emo mode right now. It's been a week since Y/N feels distant. She rarely picks up her phone or replying the text. And since two days ago she's not responding to Bokuto after texting him that she was busy.

Bokuto tries to understand, but he's afraid that Y/N was distancing herself from him. He can't help to think whether he did something wrong lately.

Hinata : you good Bokuto san?

Bokuto : ah yes....

Atsumu: doesn't look so to me....

The game started, of course, Bokuto, Hinata, Atsumu, and Sakusa is part of the starting line.

Black Jackal lead the score with 10 against 7. There's a chance ball, Sakusa got it and it was passed to Atsumu. Atsumu passes the ball and Bokuto jumps, but when he spiked it, it went too far. The ball is out.

Sakusa : oh dear...

All the members of MSBY on the court look at Bokuto. It's not because he missed a point, it's about something else.

Hinata : don't mind it Bokuto san! You have scor..ed... more...

Atsumu : there he is...

Everyone thought: Emo Bokuto

In his head Atsumu said, I'm sorry Kotarou san, I guess it's up to Hinata and Omi kun for now.

Just like that the game continues without Atsumu passing the ball to Bokuto to spike. Bokuto is sulking on the court.

He's sad that Atsumu didn't pass the ball to him, but he's also mad at himself for messing up.

His mind is filled with Y/N that he almost can't concentrate on the game. So uncool he thought

Just then, someone shouts from the bleacher. It was Akaashi's voice.

Akaashi : BOKUTO SAN!

Bokuto recognized his voice so he looks at the bleacher where Akaashi sit, thankfully it was in the front row.

But something surprises Bokuto. There Akaashi sat, pointing his thumb to someone that sits next to him.

(H/C) hair and (E/C) colored eyed girl, looking at Bokuto with a worried face. Her hands are clamped together.

Bokuto : Y...N...?

■Bokuto's POV■

It's Y/N! Y/N is here! I can't help but be excited. Just then I saw her lips moving, even though I couldn't hear it. I know what she said.

"Do your best Bokuto san"

With that, my mind is cleared. Time to stop messing around. I get ready waiting for the other side to serve the ball.

The ball was served, Shoyo receives it and the ball heads towards Tsum-tsum. I can see Omi kun is getting ready, but I...

Bokuto : TSUM-TSUM! LEFT!

I asked for the ball. Tsum-tsum looks at me and grins, he passes the ball to me. I jump as high as I can and.

 I jump as high as I can and

BAAAAAM!!!

The ball hit the court with a loud bang. It was quiet for a while before the crowd starts to cheer. I look at the bleacher where Y/N and Akaashi sat.

I look straight at her, probably grinning widely. And shout.

Bokuto: HEY! HEY! HEY!

The audience became louder, it's been a while since I shout it. Y/N eyes are widened, a huge smile plastered on her face. Oh, how I missed the sight of her over there, looking proud.

■Y/N's POV■

I've been taking care of my resignation paper since last month, as I finally decided to go back to Japan.

Last week I finally finished everything and packed my stuff. Two days ago I came back to Japan and moved in with my aunt's family.

I've been busy with some paperwork and trying to apply for another job here. I was so tired that I rarely respond to Bokuto san's text.

Yesterday Akaashi called me and I told him I already back in Japan. And then he asked me to watch Bokuto's game.

And now here I am, sitting on the bleacher. Looking at the court where a certain player looks at me with his grinning face.

I can't help to feel my heart is pounding, as Bokuto san looks at me when there are many other people in this place.

Akaashi: I should have shouted his name earlier, so he might not even get in his emo mode.

Akaashi said as he's smiling while talking to me. I look back at the court, where Bokuto san now back to focus on the game.

Y/N: Bokuto san is the best when he's on the court...

The game ended with MSBY Black Jackal's victory. After the player greets each other, Bokuto looks up to where I sit and point at the hallway.

Akaashi: He wants to meet you there, let's go L/N san.

Then I walk out of the bleachers with Akaashi. The hallway was filled with the player's fans. I and Akaashi were standing pretty far from the door where the player will come.

Just then the players came and start greeting their fans. There I saw a giant owl looking around, almost twisting his neck, searching for something or someone.

Then his eyes met with mine, as it lit up. Bokuto san breaking through the crowd, trying to get to where I and Akaashi are.

When he's close I tried to congratulate him.

Y/N: congratulations Bokuto san! You did gre-

I was cut out when my face was suddenly pressed to Bokuto san's chest. Bokuto san hugs me, and people could see it.

I can feel my face is getting hot and I became flustered. But thankfully Akaashi pulled him off of me.

Akaashi : Bokuto san, you haven't changed your clothes... you're sweaty.

Bokuto : AAAGH! I forgot! I'm sorry Y/N, I was just too happy to see you

I shook my head no.

Y/N: It's alright Bokuto san... you should go with your team first and get change, and you should rest.

Bokuto: eeeh... But I've just seen you again....

Akaashi: change first, I'll go with L/N san, and she still has things to do. you can talk with her tomorrow.

Just then some people from the crowd, probably Bokuto's fans give him a question.

Person A : Bokuto san Bokuto san! Who is that girl?

Person B : Is she your girlfriend?

My heart skipped a beat at the question. I tried to explain but, Bokuto's hand circled on my shoulder as he brought me close to him.

Bokuto: no she's not.

It's true, we're not lovers.  But why is my heart aching hearing him said that.

Bokuto : But.... I'm in the middle of trying to make her mine though

I couldn't help but be embarrassed. With that Akaashi pushed Bokuto to go to the MSBY room as he saved me from further embarrassment.