Ch. 2 Empty Space

■Bokuto's POV■

I just finished practicing with the rest of MSBY team. I changed my clothes and head out of the changing room.

I checked on my phone, hoping to find a text from someone that might never gonna come. Tsum-Tsum, Shoyo, and Omi came to me.

Atsumu : Oi, what is wrong with you? This whole week you've been down.

Yes, it's been a week since Y/N left. I don't know where she is, I can't contact her. How is she?

Hinata : Bokuto san do you want to go somewhere with us? We will cheer you up!

Bokuto : sorry Shoyo, I'm going to see Akaashi today.

My three teammates look at each other and finally nodded. I left them and walk out of the gym, there I saw Ayumi standing not far from the exit.

Ayumi : why are you like this?

Ayumi is one of the managers that helps our team. I've been going out with her for three months behind Y/N's back.

This relationship is only me taking her on dates after practice, we never have physical contact other than holding hands. And we never even do that in front of the team either, so the team doesn't know about our affair.

Bokuto: sorry Ayumi

Ayumi: why?? Aren't I there when she's not?

Bokuto : that's what I thought... but it's different. I'm the stupid one. Y/N is always there all along.... Making me breakfast before she went to class, and cook dinner for me before she sleeps even though she's tired. She always cheered me on my games through texts and calls... but I, didn't even realize that.

Ayumi : I can do all of that for you too Kotaro! I can do i-

Bokuto : you can't.... because you're not her

Ayumi came to me and slapped me on the cheek before going away. I deserve that. Ayumi been trying to get to me since last year, but Y/N was not as busy at that time. So I never look at her.

I reach my apartment, there I saw Akaashi's waving from the entrance, seems like he's just arrived as well. When we reach my house Akaashi sat on the couch and look at me.

Akaashi : so what happened? Why can't you contact L/N san?

Akaashi is also close with Y/N during our times in Fukurodani. I finally told someone about what happened. Akaashi was surprised when I told him.

Bokuto : how can I do that to her Akaashi? Why am I such an idiot.... Now I don't know where she is, or how is she doing. She even blocked my number, line, and my other social media... I made her cry Akaashi...

Akaashi was quiet, then Akaashi took out his phone and dialed someone but it wasn't in reach. He then tried to call again with another app.

*click

Y/N : hello Akaashi kun, what is it?

It's her, Akaashi called Y/N. I almost say something but Akaashi put his finger on his mouth telling me to keep quiet.

■Y/N POV■

I was just finished tidying up some stuff. I'm currently a doctor in training at a clinic in Hawaii. My lecturer recommends me to her friend, a doctor here.

It's been a week since I left Japan. And now Akaashi's calling me, he's like a little brother to me.

Akaashi: how are you L/N san? It's been a while since we met. Congratulations on your graduation, sorry I didn't congratulate you sooner.