Ch.14 Don't Wait For Me

■3rd Person POV■

Yesterday after the game, Bokuto called Y/N and asked her to go out with him. Y/N practically already finished all of her paperwork and stuff, so she agreed.

Right now Y/N is sitting on a bench at a park near MSBY base. They promised to meet there before going somewhere else.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Bokuto finally came running to her.

Bokuto: have you been waiting alone for a long time??? I'm sorry Tsum-tsum had something to say just when I'm about to run here

Bokuto frantically blabbering and apologizing. He was panting, probably because he ran all the way here.

Y/N: Bokuto san... you must be tired, please sit.

Y/N just talk softly to him and told him to sit. Bokuto stops talking and finally calmed down.

Bokuto sits next to her, but it was too close that their shoulders are touching.

Y/N: Bo- Bokuto san.. why did you sit so close?

Bokuto : can't I?... Y/N you... have been avoiding me lately... did I do something wrong?

Bokuto looks so down, he's really sad that Y/N seems distant again. Y/N felt bad that she didn't tell Bokuto about what she'd been doing.

Y/N: No! Bokuto san... you did nothing wrong, I really have something to do... I was busy, preparing to move back here to Japan... I'm sorry I didn't explain it to y-

Bokuto : You're... moving back here? So you mean.. you're not just visiting right now?

Y/N nods her head at Bokuto's question. All of Bokuto's sadness is gone in a split second after knowing that Y/N will live in Japan again. Then a thought crossed his mind.

Bokuto : uh... Y/N where do you live then? Have you found a new place?

Y/N: I still haven't found a new house yet.

Yes! Bokuto thought. When he's about to offer her to live with him, Y/N already talk first.

Y/N: but I'll be living with my aunt's family for a while... after all I haven't seen my only relatives for a long time.

Y/N said that with a smile, so Bokuto swallows the question he's about to ask.

Bokuto : oh wow great!

Bokuto tells himself to be patient, at least she's here now. And he knows where her aunt's house is anyway.

Bokuto : well, let's go Y/N!

Y/N: oh right where are we going?

Bokuto smiled and take Y/N hand in his bigger one. He pulled her up so she's no longer sitting on the bench.

Bokuto : we're going on a date!

■Bokuto's POV■

I could see Y/N face turns red by now. I'm planning to take her on a date today and spend the day with her. I thought she was just visiting, so I want to spend as much time with her. But instead, she's going to live here, it's even better.

Y/N: da-date?...

Bokuto : yes a date... after all. I'm in the middle of trying to make you my girlfriend.

I smiled at her, making her flustered. This side of Y/N, I really love it. My Baby Owl, I'm gonna make you mine again.

With that, I walk with her to the amusement park. Back then when she's still studying medic, I remember she wanted us to have a date at the amusement park.