Chapter 15: why me

here ya go my lovleys just for you I hope you enjoy it!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Chapter 15

BELL'S POV

"WHAT" We all said.

"Yes you heard what I said and I accepted knowing that we are going to need all the help that we can get." Raven said.

"No I refuse to let him help us he tried to kill me and then he kidnapped me!!!" I yelled. How could she do such a thing? After everything he did to me? What the hell is wrong with her? I heard someone clear their throat and I looked behind Raven to see Mason and Casey. "Well this is just great my slaves are back." As I got mad at seeing them I felt Brian grab me and hug me. When I realized that I being mad was making everything float I calmed down.

"Well Queen looks like you have figured out the rest of your powers." Mason said stepping forward.

"If you want to live I would stay right where you are standing." I said pissed off that they were even near me. He took another step standing next to Raven and that's when I snapped. I lifted my hand causing him to grab his neck and lift off the ground. I threw him accost the room. He hit the wall and changed into his wolf. I broke down the wall and looked into his eyes. Horrible images flew in front of my eyes. He screamed and Raven covered my eyes. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I just got mad."

"Annabell I want you to put the wall back up and I will uncover your eyes."

When the wall was back up I nodded for her to let go. I looked at Mason and dropped to my knees. His nose and ears were bleeding. "Mason I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened."

"Its ok Bell I'm fine. Calm down now and I will explain why I'm here."

I stood up and walked over to Brian sitting in his lap. "Ok now why are you here?"

"They went after my pack's elders and killed two of them. This is my fight as well and I will protect you at all costs just like your mate will."

I heard Brian growl from behind me. I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Fine Mason but if you touch me........ I will kill you!"

"That's fine with me and I like the mark by the way."

"Thanks I guess."

"Well then now that that's out of the way Annabell you need to get sleep because tomorrow we will begin training." Raven said.

"Ok Brian lets go to bed."

"Alright, my love. Nick show them to a room and I want Mason's room next to yours so you can keep an eye on him."

"Alright come on. I'll show you to you rooms."

They walked out of the kitchen and I grabbed my rock and we headed up to our room. "I'm going to take a shower."

"You want some company."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not? I've seen you naked already."

"I think I'm going to pass."

"Awe, ok hurry up."

I got my cloths and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower getting it to the perfect temperature before getting in. When I got out I got a great idea. I'm going to walk out there with just a towel on. *Evil laugh* this is going to be perfect. I wrapped myself in a towel and grabbed my cloths walking out of the bathroom. Brian shot up out of bed and just stared at me with his mouth open.